No announcement yet.

Everything 2023 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always a chance Amen has a great workout for some team and they fall in love with his size and freakish bounce, but yeah top 3 seems pretty locked.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

We're not going to be bad enough to draft him.
      Not with an attitude like that.
      We got Scottie with a ping pong ball bouncing off the floor, off the top of the backboard, then swish..... nothing but net.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Not with an attitude like that.
        We got Scottie with a ping pong ball bouncing off the floor, off the top of the backboard, then swish..... nothing but net.

I love the signature. Lol.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• First ever Raptor draft pick Damon Stoudemire surfaces as a head coach in the ACC with the Ramblin Wreck of Georgia Tech.

- TGO

Comment

• Last edited by MixxAOR; Thu Mar 16, 2023, 01:05 AM.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Brice Sensabaugh
              40% from three

Comment

• Gradey Dick is actually an intriguing prospect. He's not just a shooter, he can do a lot more. I have him #2 now. I still have Jordan Hawkins #1.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                  Brice Sensabaugh
                  40% from three
                  Yeah I like him.. but when you dig deeper.. he's basically a chucker. Doesn't pass, doesn't rebound. He takes a lot of shots.. makes them efficiently but still takes a lot of them. Might struggle on a team where he's not getting the usage he's getting in college.

Comment

• Kobe Bufkin

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Watching the NCAA tourney you see how excruciatingly bad the basketball is in the one and done era.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Most draft boards I've seen have us drafting at 10 as of right now. Not really sure how the draft order will go after the top 3, but Gradey Dick seems like a good pick at 10. Not sure how tall he actually is but he is listed at 6-8. For a pure shooter that is excellent size that will help him get his shot off against smaller players that will be guarding him. Haven't seen his highlights on the defensive end but unless he is a total wreck he could be a good addition.

Comment

• Seems except for dick a lot of the swingmen 10-20 cant shoot the 3

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Most draft boards I've seen have us drafting at 10 as of right now. Not really sure how the draft order will go after the top 3, but Gradey Dick seems like a good pick at 10. Not sure how tall he actually is but he is listed at 6-8. For a pure shooter that is excellent size that will help him get his shot off against smaller players that will be guarding him. Haven't seen his highlights on the defensive end but unless he is a total wreck he could be a good addition.
                            My ideal scenario has us finishing 8th, then winning the 7-8 play in game so we'd be the East 7 seed. If we do that I believe we'd be drafting 17th. I don't see us missing the playoffs so I think most likely we draft somewhere 15-17.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Gradey Dick is actually an intriguing prospect. He's not just a shooter, he can do a lot more. I have him #2 now. I still have Jordan Hawkins #1.
                              Gradey Dick, and the number 1 seeded Kansas Jayhawks were eliminated in the second round by Arkansas (although lottery picks Anthony Black and Nick Smith didn't do much statistically)

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Gradey Dick, and the number 1 seeded Kansas Jayhawks were eliminated in the second round by Arkansas (although lottery picks Anthony Black and Nick Smith didn't do much statistically)
                                they did a good job of limiting gradey.

Comment

Working...
                                X