Everything 2023 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

My ideal scenario has us finishing 8th, then winning the 7-8 play in game so we'd be the East 7 seed. If we do that I believe we'd be drafting 17th. I don't see us missing the playoffs so I think most likely we draft somewhere 15-17.
    15-17 is still decent and you can potentially use it to move up in the draft if you combine it with the right person going to the right team into the 10-13 range.

Say for example Cason Wallace is at 10 depending on the team they may pull a trade with you.

I would also be hard targeting some of these western teams that did ____ all during the trade deadline. Pelicans are prime for wanting to now make a move. Grizz possibly, Lakers though they made moves they may want to double down, although I am not super high on the assets they have to offer. So there are some interesting things that could happen at the draft. Jalen Duren getting traded is a good example or even Ousmane. These are moves that could definitely happen for us especially if we are willing to take on a bad salary for a year or have the right assets that a team may want.

Comment

• Jordan Hawkins
      https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/sta...aK8SSWhHA&s=19
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He can score, but the strong effort defensively is nice to see. Would be happy if the Raptors draft him.

Comment

• Remember when I said Hawkins was gonna be the breakout player of this tournament? dude's stock is through the roof right now. Not good. UConn in the Final Four.

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/sta...xb0i-UebQ&s=19
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Remember when I said Hawkins was gonna be the breakout player of this tournament? dude's stock is through the roof right now. Not good. UConn in the Final Four.

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/sta...xb0i-UebQ&s=19
            He looks like a guy with nice potential. I just wish he did more than shoot the 3. Seems to good of an athete to settle like he he does.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

He looks like a guy with nice potential. I just wish he did more than shoot the 3. Seems to good of an athete to settle like he he does.
              He can do a lot more than shooting. He can handle the ball and he's a good finisher/he's a great athlete. His specialty though is shooting and that is what this team is sorely lacking.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

He can do a lot more than shooting. He can handle the ball and he's a good finisher/he's a great athlete. His specialty though is shooting and that is what this team is sorely lacking.
                Why has he shot such a poor field goal percentage then? He shoots the 3 at 38.5% but his overall field goal percentage is 40.7. He is a solid athlete, just not finishing at a high enough clip for my liking. Also, at 30 minutes a game would like to see more than 0.7 steals per game, maybe that is due to team scheme, but I don't know.

I'm not against him landing with us, I just want to see a little more.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• There's going to be so much hype around this guy next year. From all the clips of him that I watched, he looks like a 3D guy.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

There's going to be so much hype around this guy next year. From all the clips of him that I watched, he looks like a 3D guy.

Perfect backup combo guard for the Raptors and potential future Fred replacement.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Perfect backup combo guard for the Raptors and potential future Fred replacement.
                      Daddy will never let him sign here, especially since Daddy wants to play with him

Comment

There's going to be so much hype around this guy next year. From all the clips of him that I watched, he looks like a 3D guy.

I kinda feel bad for him because there is no way he's going to live up to the hype. He's the 35th ranked prospect in the high school class of 2023, which sounds about right. He's not the 2nd coming of Lebron. It would be better for him if he went to college to develop more but I doubt he goes that route.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

Daddy will never let him sign here, especially since Daddy wants to play with him
                          He's gonna be in the 2024 draft so daddy won't have a choice where he ends up.

Comment

I kinda feel bad for him because there is no way he's going to live up to the hype. He's the 35th ranked prospect in the high school class of 2023, which sounds about right. He's not the 2nd coming of Lebron. It would be better for him if he went to college to develop more but I doubt he goes that route.
                            He is going to college. They're saying USC or Oregon.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

He is going to college. They're saying USC or Oregon.
                              OK that's good. I was figuring G League Ignite, which is not a great place to develop.

College is a huge step up from high school ball, we'll get a much better idea of how good he is over a college season.

Comment

He's gonna be in the 2024 draft so daddy won't have a choice where he ends up.
                                Klutch will just say "don't bother" and lebron's gonna sign for $1 to play with him where he wants him to.

Comment

Working...
                                X