No announcement yet.

Everything 2023 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilal seems like a Mikal Bridges type.

6'8 with a 7'3 wingspan, 3 and D type player.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Bilal seems like a Mikal Bridges type.

6'8 with a 7'3 wingspan, 3 and D type player.
      He can't hit the 3 yet though.

He does seem like a Masai type player.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He can't hit the 3 yet though.

He does seem like a Masai type player.
        Not well, but he isn't a complete non-shooter. Shot 35% on like 2 attempts.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Bilal does feel like a Raptor type of player. But also feels like a Magic/Thunder type of player. Interesting that he has a potential promise already.

And Wasserman doesn't have Cason in his mock draft there which I found interesting. He had some back issues or something prop up and that could be an issue causing him to slide.

I would personally take Cason over Bilal but that's because I'm really hoping we get a guard in this draft.
          Seems like a Raps guy, but can they afford to take a project when they need NBA ready guys? I could see Indiana, Orlando or OKC making the promise because they are so young and have time for projects, but not sure if Toronto would.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Not well, but he isn't a complete non-shooter. Shot 35% on like 2 attempts.
            In the low level league. He shot poorly at the higher level.

Comment

• Looks like the Raps worked out another shooter recently. Malachi Smith from Gonzaga.

Comment

• Got to love his confidence and poise.

Comment

• adding marcus sasser to my shooters list

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Looks like the Raps worked out another shooter recently. Malachi Smith from Gonzaga.
                    Malachi would be an undrafted guy. Maybe a training camp invite or a G-League pick up to monitor development.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• if you guys are watching miami do you guys understand what i am talking about with robinson and vincent off ball?

Comment

• we havent ever had a coach, GM or players who understands off the ball game play that is how you beat talent

Comment

• Raps worked out Wallace.

Comment

Raps worked out Wallace.
                            If he falls to 13, that's the guy I can see the Raptors picking along with Bilal.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

If he falls to 13, that's the guy I can see the Raptors picking along with Bilal.
                              If they don't draft a guard, then you can probably add Leonard Miller to that list too.

Comment

If they don't draft a guard, then you can probably add Leonard Miller to that list too.
                                Leonard Miller is a safe pick if you want to make sure you get an NBA rotation player. He can basically replace Boucher as an energy big off the bench. Kind of like Pascal when he first came into the league.

Hard to say what his upside is, though. So much of that depends on developing shooting these days, although Miller has flashed some rudimentary ball handling skills as well. Without shooting, the fit around Scottie is not great.

Comment

Working...
                                X