Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #34: Toronto Raptors 109 - Phoenix Suns 125

@

Who: Toronto Raptors (24-9) @ Phoenix Suns (19-16)

When: Sunday, January 4, 2015 8:00PM EST

Where: US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ

Starting Lineups:

RAPTORS

PG: Kyle Lowry
    SG: Terrence Ross
    SF: Landry Fields
    PF: Amir Johnson
    C: Jonas Valanciunas

SUNS

PG: Eric Bledsoe
    SG: Goran Dragic
    SF: P.J Tuckers
    PF: Markieff Morris
    C: Alex Len

Burning Questions:

- Will Vasquez string together 2 good games in a row?
    - Will D.C go small and matchup with the Suns?
    - Will the Raptors regain they're defensive identity?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

we need this game. Can't lose three in a row.

DD is almost back!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Toronto Raptors @ Phoenix Suns Sunday Jan 4th 8:00PM EST on SN

Stat-wise Ross looked ok yesterday but eye test kept telling me he was just fucking completely clueless out there. Doesn't the dude have a baby now but still hitting on Instagram chicks?

He better have a decent game tomorrow.

Comment

Look for JV to dominate when he's in there. Len and Plumlee are child's play compared to him. I'm sure Case will go small and cut into JV's minutes though

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Look for JV to dominate when he's in there. Len and Plumlee are child's play compared to him. I'm sure Case will go small and cut into JV's minutes though
          Suns are too fast, he will be sitting out Well, bad joke, he should, last time he did.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Since MACK11 started this thread, we are definitely winning! Let the party begin!

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

Casey's favorite lineup seems to be 4 guards + 3Pat these days. Don't think he'll step out of it.
              Last edited by RaptorHusky; Sun Jan 4, 2015, 05:57 AM.
              Raps in 4 !

Comment

i hope jv dominates this game . He's got it in him !
                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

does out GM have the balls to fire our coach, can he not influence him to play val more. I just dont understand how Casey can't learn from his mistakes.
                  this idea of having lou shoot iso at the end of every single shot clock opportunity is fucking insane,
                  i can't believe it is still happening, how has this not been addressed. Same with vals mins, GV playing 14 straight min to end games, having no set offense, shooting quick in the shot clock in the second half repeatedly with big leads.
                  I hope his errors dont cost us this game tonight aswell. im getting so sick of coaching adjusting at half time and casey having no fucking clue of what to do but go small ball because he read somewhere that the L is going in the direction of basketball players not positions.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                    does out GM have the balls to fire our coach, can he not influence him to play val more. I just dont understand how Casey can't learn from his mistakes.
                    this idea of having lou shoot iso at the end of every single shot clock opportunity is fucking insane,
                    i can't believe it is still happening, how has this not been addressed. Same with vals mins, GV playing 14 straight min to end games, having no set offense, shooting quick in the shot clock in the second half repeatedly with big leads.
                    I hope his errors dont cost us this game tonight aswell. im getting so sick of coaching adjusting at half time and casey having no fucking clue of what to do but go small ball because he read somewhere that the L is going in the direction of basketball players not positions.
                    Obviously Masai has no balls and is just as stupid as Casey.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

vegas thinks toronto sucks so much, we're +1 spread against the suns.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                        Homie chill. This happens every time we lose a game. Just because we are not able to go undefeated all season doesn't mean the coach must be fired. The same coach who's leading the league best offence EVER with them ISO Lou shots you talk about.

Why can't you just accept a damn loss and not come up with weird reasons to fire the coach after one game. Fuckkk

I'm not a Casey lover but some of you here just take it too far. The dude is leading your team to the best season of their history and all you can say is he has no balls. Like dude wtf are you talking about
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          Homie chill. This happens every time we lose a game. Just because we are not able to go undefeated all season doesn't mean the coach must be fired. The same coach who's leading the league best offence EVER with them ISO Lou shots you talk about.

Why can't you just accept a damn loss and not come up with weird reasons to fire the coach after one game. Fuckkk

I'm not a Casey lover but some of you here just take it too far. The dude is leading your team to the best season of their history and all you can say is he has no balls. Like dude wtf are you talking about
                          Excellent season = Lack of testicles

Anyway, JV dominated the Suns last time they met. The Suns are definitely going to adjust to that this time around... should be interesting.

Go Raps!
                          OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                            Anyway, JV dominated the Suns last time they met. The Suns are definitely going to adjust to that this time around... should be interesting.

Go Raps!
                            I hope they do it the way Portland did it in the 3rd q against them. Pressure JV a lot without doubling. That makes our offense flat out potent.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Raptors history is sad. 20 seasons without a 50 win season is terrible. Mike Malone would be a great upgrade. MU should act before other teams. If Orlando gets him Raptors will have the worst coach in the East.

Comment

Working...
                              X