X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka
    replied
    Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    He's been awful lately though. Can't shoot and his defense has been non-existant. I think I would rather see JJ out there instead of Patterson, despite the size difference.
    I'd be ok with that, especially against teams with smaller front courts.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    It's gotta be Patterson. All he'd need to do is space the floor and rebound.
    He's been awful lately though. Can't shoot and his defense has been non-existant. I think I would rather see JJ out there instead of Patterson, despite the size difference.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Well that's the problem.....

2pat cannot rebound!

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Yeah, Amir just isn't looking like Amir these days, but I don't know who you replace him with? None of the options on the bench look better right now.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    We may need to consider taking Amir of the starting unit.
    Yeah, Amir just isn't looking like Amir these days, but I don't know who you replace him with? None of the options on the bench look better right now.

Leave a comment:

• The_Warlord
    replied
    I like that idea, 2Pat to create space for the starters work with and allow Amir to be a greater offensive focus on the 2nd unit, running PnR with GV, allowing him to thrive in his best use as a distributor.. Lou to maintain his current role but likely seeing better looks

Leave a comment:

• SamMitchells
    replied
    I think JJ is great and even though I despise Ross. He has a good 3 point shot which will definitely space the floor. As mentioned above it really makes that lineup nice and harder to guard.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Hurricane_Herm wrote: View Post
    *knock on wood no more injuries!

With Demar coming back Thursday how would you like to see the starting line-ups and subs used? Personally I really enjoy having James Johnson in the starting unit. It provides better defences since he is an actual 3 and can guard 3 + help 4. Derozan ..should.. get the starting job so in my mind:

Lowry/Derozan/Johnson/Johnson/Val

First up will be Ross to limit Demar's minutes, then the usual greasy/louey business + however Casey feels about the big situation.

Thoughts?
    I like JJ for his defense as well, but there just isn't enough perimeter shooting on the floor with that line up. Gotta space the floor out for bigs and DD to operate.

Leave a comment:

• Hurricane_Herm
    started a topic Starting line up + rotations going forward

Starting line up + rotations going forward

*knock on wood no more injuries!

With Demar coming back Thursday how would you like to see the starting line-ups and subs used? Personally I really enjoy having James Johnson in the starting unit. It provides better defences since he is an actual 3 and can guard 3 + help 4. Derozan ..should.. get the starting job so in my mind:

Lowry/Derozan/Johnson/Johnson/Val

First up will be Ross to limit Demar's minutes, then the usual greasy/louey business + however Casey feels about the big situation.

Thoughts?
Working...
X