Who's gone at the trade deadline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's gone at the trade deadline?

Who do you think is a temporary piece thats gonna be traded away later this season?

Lou Will? Vasquez? Hansbrough?

2kfeen wrote: View Post
    Who do you think is a temporary piece thats gonna be traded away later this season?

Lou Will? Vasquez? Hansbrough?
    Should be Lou or TH. Both are still valuable as players and might fetch a good return. Hayes and Fields are only valuable as exprings and useful for adding salary ala West or Lee.

Comment

lou won't be traded. tyler maybe. i think the team goes into the off-season pretty much as is and uses its' money. i could see steamer dropped and a draft pick moved for a better back-up c.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Should be Lou or TH. Both are still valuable as players and might fetch a good return. Hayes and Fields are only valuable as exprings and useful for adding salary ala West or Lee.
        but....we're not tanking....
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          but....we're not tanking....
          Lou is a UFA and TH is TH. The W-L record won't be effected much with or without them. Tank would be trading Ross or Demar. Both are just accessory pieces on expiring deals.

Comment

Lou is a UFA and TH is TH. The W-L record won't be effected much with or without them. Tank would be trading Ross or Demar. Both are just accessory pieces on expiring deals.
            Teams that are going to the playoffs and would like to advance past the first round don't dump free agents at the deadline. We have him FOR the playoffs, not to take us through 60 games then dump for a pick...

Comment

I think Vasquez and Hands Bro are most likely to be traded.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I don't think anyone gets traded. I don't believe we can improve are starting lineup enough with a trade that won't dramatically reduce are Bench + cohesiveness.

Stand pat, enjoy the eastern conference playoff loss and lets see what free agency has

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Teams that are going to the playoffs and would like to advance past the first round don't dump free agents at the deadline. We have him FOR the playoffs, not to take us through 60 games then dump for a pick...
                  Raptor will be in the playoffs with or without Lou and he's too hot-cold to make a difference in a short series, he also hurts defensively with GV and one will be sat in the playoffs. Western teams fighting for the last spot would value him more.

Comment

Raptor will be in the playoffs with or without Lou and he's too hot-cold to make a difference in a short series, he also hurts defensively with GV and one will be sat in the playoffs. Western teams fighting for the last spot would value him more.
                    and if he got hot in the playoffs you could ride him to a couple victories. if he is cold you can ride someone else.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      and if he got hot in the playoffs you could ride him to a couple victories. if he is cold you can ride someone else.
                      Playoff usually don't work that way. Not as many opportunities for heat check guys.

Comment

Playoff usually don't work that way. Not as many opportunities for heat check guys.
                        disagree completely

Comment

I dont know where you get these ideas. You're the same dude that said "every starter plays like 40 mins in the playoffs having a bench is worthless". That's just untrue, minute distribution is actually basically the same, and there's plenty of use for heat check guys. Jamal Crawford was one of the biggest reasons the Clippers beat the Warriors in game 7 last year. Lou Williams was brought in to address our lack of scoring punch on the bench in the PLAYOFFS. He's slumping right now but I'm still thrilled he's here.

Comment

I dont know where you get these ideas. You're the same dude that said "every starter plays like 40 mins in the playoffs having a bench is worthless". That's just untrue, minute distribution is actually basically the same, and there's plenty of use for heat check guys. Jamal Crawford was one of the biggest reasons the Clippers beat the Warriors in game 7 last year. Lou Williams was brought in to address our lack of scoring punch on the bench in the PLAYOFFS. He's slumping right now but I'm still thrilled he's here.
                            Lou chucked the Hawks out of the playoffs, hence the trade. It wasn't his fault but he is very hot-cold. Still can't run GV and Lou together making Lou more expendable.

Comment

Masai will throw a blind-side shot to our temple again. He's gonna trade Amir Johnson plus others for a player we did not think was available on the market and fills in our need at a position. Ballsy, but a great decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X