Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Raps need to make a lineup change. Start JJ over Amir.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

Back on track baby! WooWoo!

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Breakout folks..... Breakout....

Leave a comment:

• jonnywalker
    replied
    Lol @ Myron Gaines

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    I'm really afraid that nothing is going to change in terms of how the team goes about things. It'll definitely work on some nights, but that doesn't mean it's not an issue. Wins will feel bittersweet if the team continues to win them in uninspiring ways.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Maybe JV was benched because he was exhausted from running up and down the court doing springs, while wings were chucking up shots with 15+ seconds left on the shot-clock, leading to long rebounds and fast breaks... or from constantly having to close-out on 3pt shots, after Charlotte successfully exploited DC's help-happy defensive rotations. It was a travesty of a game from start to finish.
    Admirable attempt at getting this thread back on track. But it won't work.

Tiger uppercut!

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Maybe JV was benched because he was exhausted from running up and down the court doing springs, while wings were chucking up shots with 15+ seconds left on the shot-clock, leading to long rebounds and fast breaks... or from constantly having to close-out on 3pt shots, after Charlotte successfully exploited DC's help-happy defensive rotations. It was a travesty of a game from start to finish.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Casey needs to show some actual coaching now.

Also, DD needs to come back ASAP.
    With Demar its the same chucking only inside the arc. This isn a personnel problem but a strategy problem. Its ugly basketball.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Casey needs to show some actual coaching now.

Also, DD needs to come back ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    Interesting.. So they went away from JV because he was only 3/9? Didnt our guards shoot a combined 18/55 (32.7%) last night?
    And JV is your young franchise centre, whose development is fundemental to the future success and rise of this team. Who by the way was taking good shots, that just weren't going down. I have no problem w JV's shot selection, more than I can say for most of our players.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Lowry is tired. Need DD back asap.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Every team goes through a rough patch. Teams have figured out how to stop the raptors offensive with out its best offensive weapon what a surprise. I said it right when Debo went down. That it would tough and humbling. You can't take out an All-star expect to continue at the same rate. After playing like an MVP in December Lowry is fatigued. He need his backcourt mate to take some pressure off him.

I'm not going to start panicking until DD is back and than we start losing. Just hope this game doesn't make him rush back.
    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Jan 9, 2015, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    On the bright side, the Raptors are still getting that Atlantic banner again this year. Deron is out indefinitely with some type of rib fracture.
    I've got him in my keeper league.

Bitter sweet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X