Mamba Mentality

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

No Big Al?

Comment

Players will win this one for DD
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Jefferson s out. He caught what Dermar had.

Comment

Didn't the Raptors get swept by the Hornets last season? Hopefully the team comes out strong, especially against a weak opponent.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Didn't the Raptors get swept by the Hornets last season?
              Technically we got swept by the Bobcats ...
              Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 6, 2015, 07:56 PM.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Didn't the Raptors get swept by the Hornets last season? Hopefully the team comes out strong, especially against a weak opponent.
                That's also whats so weird .. they're essentially the same team minus McBob, and plus Lance, and yet they're absolutely abysmal this year.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  That's also whats so weird .. they're essentially the same team minus McBob, and plus Lance, and yet they're absolutely abysmal this year.
                  Didn't have MKG and played a tough Western schedule early. Add demoralization and they're having a tough year.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Didn't have MKG and played a tough Western schedule early. Add demoralization and they're having a tough year.
                    I actually really liked Charlotte before the season, and still do .. just don't watch enough of them to really know whats wrong with them. Huge Kemba Walker fan. He won me a lot of money back in the day.

Comment

Charlotte's defense is like ours but they also have zero offense.

And that's how you lose a whole lot of games.
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I actually really liked Charlotte before the season, and still do .. just don't watch enough of them to really know whats wrong with them. Huge Kemba Walker fan. He won me a lot of money back in the day.
                        Losing MKG is like Chicago losing Butler. He is a big part of their defense. Can't shoot a lick but he shuts down guys pretty well. Theyll probably make a run for respectability after Jefferson gets back or tank as hard as the Knicks

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Charlotte's defense is like ours but they also have zero offense.

And that's how you lose a whole lot of games.
                          But again, they were Top 10 last season in Defense I'm pretty sure.

Comment

McBob is a pretty solid player though. Shame he's injured.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Losing MKG is like Chicago losing Butler. He is a big part of their defense. Can't shoot a lick but he shuts down guys pretty well. Theyll probably make a run for respectability after Jefferson gets back or tank as hard as the Knicks
                              Oh, they haven't had him this season you mean .. right, forgot about that. I guess that explains how they fell down the Defensive Standings then.

Comment

Working...
                              X