Game #35: Charlotte Hornets 103 - Toronto Raptors 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Oh, they haven't had him this season you mean .. right, forgot about that. I guess that explains how they fell down the Defensive Standings then.
    I think they also made a huge mistake letting McBob go. I don't think he's a defensive monster or anything, but he helped solidify their rotation and system on both ends. Think they miss his passing and shooting more than defensive aspects, but they have a gaping whole up front beside/behind Big Al.

Comment

Lets hope we bounce back after that shilacking...... every time I don't listen in on radio, we lose. When I have, we have gone 24-3. Yeah.....
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Lets hope we bounce back after that shilacking...... every time I don't listen in on radio, we lose. When I have, we have gone 24-3. Yeah.....
        Don't you dare even think about turning on your TV...

Comment

Don't you dare even think about turning on your TV...
          Heh. I don't get Sportsnet, so I love me some Eric Smith sometimes. I don't watch many games anyways.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Heh. I don't get Sportsnet, so I love me some Eric Smith sometimes. I don't watch many games anyways.
            You're missing Leo Rautins. That's the real shame in all of this.

Comment

You're missing Leo Rautins. That's the real shame in all of this.
              Eh... I can live without the guy. Gotta keep our streak going.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

We need this!

LETS GO DD!
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Forget DD being back and being at home. The Raptors have something to prove defensively. If they get the win, but allow Charlotte to score at will, I will be disappointed.

(Although I'm really excited for DD to be back!)

Comment

CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                    Forget DD being back and being at home. The Raptors have something to prove defensively. If they get the win, but allow Charlotte to score at will, I will be disappointed.

(Although I'm really excited for DD to be back!)
                    I wouldn't be disappointed but shocked. Hornerts are really terrible offensively with Biyombo instead of Jefferson

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      I wouldn't be disappointed but shocked. Hornerts are really terrible offensively with Biyombo instead of Jefferson
                      Well then I hope that we don't make Biyombo look like Jefferson. Lol
                      OG is our king

Comment

The Hawks beat the Clippers tooo -.- damn, I don't like these hawks!

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                          They're playing great ball and beating everyone. I'm thoroughly impressed with them.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                            After years of being called treadmillers, it finally pays off. I'm happy for those fans
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Can we beat these fuckers once and for all? Shut down Kemba and let Marvin know he is forever the most retarded pick made since the D-Will and CP3 pass off in that draft.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                After years of being called treadmillers, it finally pays off. I'm happy for those fans
                                They vented out two over-paid players on Josh Smith and Joe Johnson and also karma is on their side by abolishing the racists from their front office too.

Comment

Working...
                                X