No announcement yet.

Game #35: Charlotte Hornets 103 - Toronto Raptors 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consider me a pessimist.. but, I'll be surprised if the Cats score less than 100 despite averaging only 95 and not having Big Al in the line up.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      Consider me a pessimist.. but, I'll be surprised if the Cats score less than 100 despite averaging only 95 and not having Big Al in the line up.
      I'm not sure the Hornbets are physically capable of scoring 100. Lance is shooting .390/.150 and Landry is a better three point shooter than MKG in makes and attempts.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I said the 12th. That looks like the best date.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            I'm not sure the Hornbets are physically capable of scoring 100. Lance is shooting .390/.150 and Landry is a better three point shooter than MKG in makes and attempts.
            lance hasnt even played in weeks. he's injured. i doubt hes gonna play toronto.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Would still be surprised. Raptors have been awful at defense lately.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                lance hasnt even played in weeks. he's injured. i doubt hes gonna play toronto.
                He has the "playing isn't helping my trade value" knee and perlvic strain.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Get well soon DD, please don't get injured on your return.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Charlotte just beat the Pelicans. Kemba Walker hit the game winner on an impossible jump shot and got the foul. Then Marvin Williams stole the Pelicans inbound pass with 1.4 left... I don't watch enough Charlotte games to know if this was just a fluke but Raps cannot sleep on this team. Bemba Walker has been putting crazy points.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      Charlotte just beat the Pelicans. Kemba Walker hit the game winner on an impossible jump shot and got the foul. Then Marvin Williams stole the Pelicans inbound pass with 1.4 left... I don't watch enough Charlotte games to know if this was just a fluke but Raps cannot sleep on this team. Bemba Walker has been putting crazy points.
                      Walker will be 5-20 tomorrow book it
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        I think Kemba has hit 5 game winning shots this year already. The guy is clutch.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          I think Kemba has hit 5 game winning shots this year already. The guy is clutch.
                          Kemba was clutch before he even entered the NBA.

Comment

Too bad the Hornets roster is dysfunctional

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              Kemba was clutch before he even entered the NBA.
                              Remember that crossover and game winner vs Pitt?

Absolutely filthy loooool
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Remember that crossover and game winner vs Pitt?

Absolutely filthy loooool
                                It was that move that settled it and made me pick UConn for the whole Tourney ... which made me a lot of money.

Obligatory -

and there was this ...

the second shot was almost identical to his shot against Pitt. Killer move.

This was his shot tonight -
                                Last edited by Joey; Thu Jan 8, 2015, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X