Game #35: Charlotte Hornets 103 - Toronto Raptors 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    I think Kemba has hit 5 game winning shots this year already. The guy is clutch.
    my list for the most clutch players in the nba right now. no particular order:

Kemba
    Lillard
    Kobe
    Gay
    Lebron

but damn kemba makes a case for number 1 damnnn he just straight filthy
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      vs

Starting Lineups:

Hornets

PG - Kemba Walker
      SG - Gerald Henderson
      SF - MKG
      PF - Cody Zeller
      C - Bismack Biyombo

Raptors

PG - Kyle Lowry
      SG - DeMar DeRozan
      SF - Terrence Ross
      PF - Amir Johnson
      C - Jonas Valancinas

Key Matchup

Kyle Lowry vs Kemba Walker

Keys to the Game

1. Contain Kemba Walker
      2. For a change let's play some defence

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKK!!!

DD not back yet.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Kemba
        Lillard
        Kobe
        Gay
        Lebron

I still haven't forgotten this:

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I'm hoping Raptors can keep Cgarlotte under 120 tonight. We will see if days off were spent on defence.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
            I'm hoping Raptors can keep Cgarlotte under 120 tonight. We will see if days off were spent on defence.
            If Charlotte scores 100 then we have a serious problem
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I feel our defense is gonna be no better. But let's all hope.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                I still haven't forgotten this:

Salmons.

Comment

I don't think the D gets back to the top10 level until DD gets back.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Vasquez is an excellent PG which in turn has shown, few pg can stand to do 9 Asst. per game and 700 in a season ... I think PG assets alone (/ Wall, Paul and Rondon) have exceeded 700 assists in a season, that speaks of the BIG GV ability to assist .... I think that could be the headline pg at least 60% of the others teams ... His great weakness is defense... and that is noted when him as not is productive in assists and his shot.

His big problem this season is trying to be the same points as Lou because you are getting fewer minutes since his arrival, then you feel pressured because it tries the same job that because you want to show off that way he can see more minutes and can be more efficient and ends shots forcing ...

Excuse my English.

Comment

oh and Ricky rubio also surpassed the 700 assists in a season.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Kemba
                        Lillard
                        Kobe
                        Gay
                        Lebron

LeBron is clutch? since when???
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                          I feel our defense is gonna be no better. But let's all hope.
                          Ever the optimist.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                            Ever the optimist.
                            It's just that I've never seen it that bad since Triano days. I was shocked by how bad it looked. It's very worrisome.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Kembra is actually not that clutch this season (from an SI article yesterday http://www.si.com/nba/2015/01/07/clu...avis-pau-gasol)

"Walker has a reputation as a shot-maker, and he has delivered a number of game-winning shots this season and had a memorable clutch run at UConn. On the whole, though, he’s simply doing too much in Charlotte. The damage is significant: Walker is shooting 28.8 percent in clutch situations while hoisting more often than everyone besides Bryant. He is hitting just 27.8 percent from deep. Somehow, Walker has actually had his shot blocked more often (eight times) than he has registered an assist (seven) in late-game situations. Walker’s 0.76 points per possession and -36 clutch plus/minus rank near the very bottom among qualified players."

Although I suppose that sort of puts him in the same boat as Kobe; the numbers for them are terrible in the clutch but if you need 1 shot you know they're ballsy enough to take it and as an opponent you're terrified. I mean Kemba did hit a game winner against us last season in OT after all.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                                It's just that I've never seen it that bad since Triano days. I was shocked by how bad it looked. It's very worrisome.
                                we were 22nd in the league ALL SEASON LONG just 2 seasons ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X