Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    But i rather have Klay.
    What about the 30th pick... Jimmy Butler.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Raptors chuck for three quarter when they were down single digits. It isn't Landry its Casey.
      No doubt Casey is massive problem
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Raps did not lose this game because of Fieles.
        They lost because he played a ridiculously negative 10 minutes. That's on Casey, because he should know better, but the raps still lost largely because of the runs the Hornets went on with Fields on the court to start the 1st and 3rd.
        @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• RikkJames wrote: View Post
          What about the 30th pick... Jimmy Butler.
          I still rather have Klay.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I have to say, those Celtics don't play too nice too, and Marcus Smart is back... everyone gotta treat everybody like a playoff team

Comment

• The worst for me is Ross's 'whatever' demeanor , doesn't seem to see any urgency or problems. Amir drives me nuts too with his rookie mistakes.

Comment

• Every loss is a nail in Casey's coffin

Comment

• only basketball keeping me going tonight is having put money on houston! woohoo!

Comment

• Casey logic, Henderson on fire subs in GV to guard him LMFAO!

Seriously you can't make this shit up.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Raptors chuck for three quarter when they were down single digits. It isn't Landry its Casey.
                      Basically this. All I remember from this game is Lou Williams chucking up more bricks, and Raptors once again cowering when it came time to get a rebound,

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Casey logic, Henderson on fire subs in GV to guard him LMFAO!

Seriously you can't make this shit up.
                        Was that who was guarding him? Cause I noticed towards the end of the game that GV was on Walker and lowry, who's like 6 inches shorter, guarding Henderson. Regardless.... Casey's smoking the good crack

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                          Was that who was guarding him? Cause I noticed towards the end of the game that GV was on Walker and lowry, who's like 6 inches shorter, guarding Henderson. Regardless.... Casey's smoking the good crack
                          whatever Henderson was owning Ross and when it was JJ on him he went pick and roll and passed it to open man. Either way he was effective
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Am I the only one who finds it ridiculous that JJ started guarding Henderson only with 2 mins left in the 4th. #Caseyd
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Just a note. With all the extra offensive burden, Lowry has been bad on D. It isn't a criticism just an observation. He carried this team with Demar out but Caseys terrible coaching makes him look bad too.

Comment

• It just keeps looming worse and worse as teams figure out how to defend

Just let Lou take a million contested shots with 19 secs left on the clock

Comment

Working...
                                X