• TRex wrote: View Post
      Ross?

He forgot to add under 6'4"

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        raps be fallin' apart,
        kemba walked in and stomped on our hearts,
        coach casey on the sidelines looking like hes gonna shart,
        t ross probably gone to play 2k with random peeps in the gaming aisle at walmart

somehow landry's given another start,
        but he just wanna go home and fuck his tart,
        lou's shot got no arc, i'm too scared to look at his shot chart,
        we're losing the war, and we got no napolean bonaparte

our defense is gone, lost in an alley,
        no one can help ross find his man, not even rand mcnally,
        meanwhile derozans been getting calls from kobe in Cali,
        he's gonna suit up as a laker, and leave us a grim finale.
        10/10 would read again.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• A depleted roster on the 2nd night of a back-to-back... nahhhh we can't dictate the game and exploit their weaknesses, that would make too much sense. The players had no desire, but this is another one on DC.

Comment

• Well, only two guys played well tonight. One is seven feet, was our only reliable offensive option and rebounder, and was ignored (then benched) for the vast majority of the game, and the other is our best wing defender and spent the majority of his minutes guarding either Williams or Kidd-Gilchrist, while Henderson went off for his career high, and was our second best offensive option, also mostly ignored in favour of our guards jacking up stupid freaking jumpers.

I have no words for the disdain I have for Casey right now.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Who hates Ross? i say it the way i see it. The guy played like shit tonight.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I'm not gonna go into games expecting a win anymore.

That way I won't feel disappointed.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'm glad I was busy tonight because if I watched this mess I'd probably be apoplectic right now. Good grief.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    He always plays like garbage
                    Ross does not always play like garbage. This is a bad run. But we should have some perspective. Just as we aren't as good as we may have appeared a little while ago, we also aren't as bad as we appear right now. Ross is not the finished article. Not even close. Hopefully they pick it up when Demar gets back and start clicking again. I agree that Casey has been very frustrating. And the lack of patience w JV is ridiculous. Only thing with JJ, not saying it's right, but I think they are worried about him losing sight of his role in this team (particular wen Demar returns) if he is played starters mins. I really like JJ's game too. He competes hard and has a solid 2 way game

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Whose blaming JV? Im just saying the players were out played
                      they were outplayed for 3rd straight game. Brutally and all teams are doing the same stuff, beating on the perimeter, driving and taking an semi contested shot or dishing it to frontcourt... It's so OBVIOUS and frustrating that there are not adjustments. If teams are capable of solving Caseys defense in 4 games and throughout these losses, there seems to be no adjustments, it speaks A LOT about Caseys capabilities, when it comes to actual coaching.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• And as I said the defense wasn't going to get any better. Thank God I missed yet another crappy game. Someone call me when this team decides they want to play like they care again, because I'm gonna take a little break from them. They are way too frustrating and inconsistent at this point. I thought these days were over but I thought too soon I guess.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          And as I said the defense wasn't going to get any better. Thank God I missed yet another crappy game. Someone call me when this team decides they want to play like they care again, because I'm gonna take a little break from them. They are way too frustrating and inconsistent at this point. I thought these days were over but I thought too soon I guess.
                          Its baffling that Lowry, Lou, GV on the perimeter and 2Pat and TH protecting the rim isn't a great defensive lineup. On paper it should be stifling.

Comment

• Casey has been found out.

He better adapt or watch the ship go down in flames.

Comment

• I fell asleep just before 2nd Q started. Lucky me.
                              Last edited by rocwell; Fri Jan 9, 2015, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Shot selection, shot selection, shot selection! Has anyone on the coaching staff ever heard of it? So frustrating to watch 48 minutes of chucking.

I'm curious to find out how many times we attempted a shot without any other players touching the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X