Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which team has the best group of guards in the league?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Playoffs? Suns are not making the playoffs this year.
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

    Comment


    • #17
      Okc

      Comment


      • #18
        How can you not say GSW?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

        Comment


        • #19
          Westbrook, Jackson, Waiters is a pretty stellar top 3 guards and are averaging more points on the season than Curry, Livingston and Thompson.

          Comment


          • #20
            Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Westbrook, Jackson, Waiters is a pretty stellar top 3 guards and are averaging more points on the season than Curry, Livingston and Thompson.
            Isn't basketball played at both ends of the court? BTW GS also has Iguodala who gets 50% more playing time than Livingston.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

            Comment


            • #21
              3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Isn't basketball played at both ends of the court? BTW GS also has Iguodala who gets 50% more playing time than Livingston.
              Someone ruled out Ross as a Small Forward. Because OKC hold that Trump Card I ruled out Iggy.

              Curry and Thompson aren't defensive difference makers.

              Comment


              • #22
                Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                Someone ruled out Ross as a Small Forward. Because OKC hold that Trump Card I ruled out Iggy.

                Curry and Thompson aren't defensive difference makers.
                The only real difference maker is Waiters, just of the negative variety.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                Comment


                • #23
                  3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  The only real difference maker is Waiters, just of the negative variety.
                  Smith begs to differ

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Portland is up there too. Matthews and Lillard are looking beast for the Blazers.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X