Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which team has the best group of guards in the league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which team has the best group of guards in the league?

Us kyle,Demar, Gv when hot and lou or the suns . Webber stated on nba tv that the suns were tops. I disagree.

Suns: Dragic, Bledsoe, Thomas & Green > Kyle, DD, GV & Lou.

Comment

Curry, Thompson, Iguodala and whoever the fuck else they have (it's actually Livingston) are my choice.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Yeah, GS
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

If GV starts to pass the ball like last year, we are. Otherwise, I'd say GS.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Hopefully in demars return GV will shoot less. He has a horrible shot, pure garbage with a disgusting form. I have a better form then GV
            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Is Ross purposefully not being mentioned as our guard? lol

Anyways, the Raptors definitely do not have the best guard rotation in the league. That award goes to the Warriors. After Demar (if you consider him a guard) and Lowry, the production seriously drops off.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                Is Ross purposefully not being mentioned as our guard? lol

Anyways, the Raptors definitely do not have the best guard rotation in the league. That award goes to the Warriors. After Demar (if you consider him a guard) and Lowry, the production seriously drops off.
                Lou is doing great. GV needs to pass the ball more. Fields is playing fine. Ross is playing SF. Not fair to grade him as a SG.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Lou is doing great. GV needs to pass the ball more. Fields is playing fine. Ross is playing SF. Not fair to grade him as a SG.
                  I wouldn't say Lou is "great"...I think decent is more accurate. He's a very streaky player, as we've seen this past road trip.

GV needs to work on more than his passing imo. His decision-making is borderline insane...but a part of me thinks he was the exact same player last year, he just hit those idiotic shots so everyone ignored the bad stuff.

You're right about Ross. For some odd reason he's the starting SF (B-ball Reference, even though he's been starting alongside actual SF's all season (J Johnson, Fields, and I even consider Demar a SF more than a SG)

Comment

I wouldn't say Lou is "great"...I think decent is more accurate. He's a very streaky player, as we've seen this past road trip.

GV needs to work on more than his passing imo. His decision-making is borderline insane...but a part of me thinks he was the exact same player last year, he just hit those idiotic shots so everyone ignored the bad stuff.

You're right about Ross. For some odd reason he's the starting SF (B-ball Reference, even though he's been starting alongside actual SF's all season (J Johnson, Fields, and I even consider Demar a SF more than a SG)
                    Lou just needs to know when to shoot and not chuck up shots, as does GV.

GV needs to be a playmaker with the ball off the bench.

Demar as a SF is a interesting case. I'd say he does fit more in that line, but his 3-ball isn't as strong as I'd like it to be for a SF.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Career high in points for a scorer with a FG% right at his career average sounds great to me.

Comment

Suns are agood choice....but will they get deep in the playoffs? I am going to use the trophy as the barometer...which guards likely to most impact the big win. GS, Dallas and the Grizz are going to be there imo. I am going to go with Rondo & Ellis etc in Dallas beating out Curry & Thompson....mainly because of the defense (allround game of the guards).

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Lou just needs to know when to shoot and not chuck up shots, as does GV.

GV needs to be a playmaker with the ball off the bench.

Demar as a SF is a interesting case. I'd say he does fit more in that line, but his 3-ball isn't as strong as I'd like it to be for a SF.
                          His 3pt shot is pretty shitty, yeah, but he's still more of an SF than Ross will ever be (unless he somehow puts on 30 pounds). Ross has the long range, but Demar has everything else. Better moves on the inside game, better at attacking and/or drawing fouls, and better IQ. I'd rather have that from an SF, and have the SG as a long range shooter.

Comment

His 3pt shot is pretty shitty, yeah, but he's still more of an SF than Ross will ever be (unless he somehow puts on 30 pounds). Ross has the long range, but Demar has everything else. Better moves on the inside game, better at attacking and/or drawing fouls, and better IQ. I'd rather have that from an SF, and have the SG as a long range shooter.
                            Me too, or at least having a starting SF that can drive and shoot.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Suns are agood choice....but will they get deep in the playoffs? I am going to use the trophy as the barometer...which guards likely to most impact the big win. GS, Dallas and the Grizz are going to be there imo. I am going to go with Rondo & Ellis etc in Dallas beating out Curry & Thompson....mainly because of the defense (allround game of the guards).
                              Playoffs? Suns are not making the playoffs this year.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X