Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6-game homestand (Jan 8-18): bounce back or sink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I'll go 4-2. If Atlanta continues to play this way, nobody's beating them.

We're due for a trap game here, hmmmmmm.... can't look off Detroit. SVG's looking like a genius right now.
    I don't think we're due for a trap game, I mean we've only lost 1 game to a losing team (Lakers). At this point I wouldn't even call the Detroit game a trap game, just a genuine tough one. They won in SA last night after being behind by 20 so they're good.

Comment

5-1.

although i think we can lose to atlanta and....detroit of all fucking teams.

Comment

I said 4 -2 hoping for better

Comment

Untouchable

6-0 15.5 avg point differentially

All the way to ship!!

Comment

Raptors have a good team not a great team. Only one team is above .500 but the Raptors should be able to go toe to toe with Atlanta especially with DeMar back.

I'm going to go 5-1. I think the Raptors beat the Hawks and Pistons but lose to the Pelicans. Eric Gordon is back, nobody will be able to stop Davis, and Asik will be able to stop JV. Plus its an early game.

Comment

It's weird, I really only care about how we do against good teams now. Guess I've been spoiled by our success.

6-0. I'm glad DeMar is coming back at a soft part of the schedule, could be shaky early on.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Raptors have a good team not a great team. Only one team is above .500 but the Raptors should be able to go toe to toe with Atlanta especially with DeMar back.

I'm going to go 5-1. I think the Raptors beat the Hawks and Pistons but lose to the Pelicans. Eric Gordon is back, nobody will be able to stop Davis, and Asik will be able to stop JV. Plus its an early game.
                Anthony Davis would be the only reason we can't win all 6. Im looking forward to this game the most.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  0-6
                  That is the spirit!!!

I say 4-2

Lose to Atlanta and 1 of Detroit/NO... My crystal ball is hazy.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Anthony Davis would be the only reason we can't win all 6. Im looking forward to this game the most.
                    Yeah.

I tried to get Davis in Dynasty.

Offered Ibaka and George but no dice!

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      That is the spirit!!!

I say 4-2

Lose to Atlanta and 1 of Detroit/NO... My crystal ball is hazy.
                      dj augustin is gonna smoke us!

Comment

He's gonna throw oops to Drummond out of pick and roll and people will ask "Why he couldn't do that JV?" Casey will get blamed for that as usual.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

3-3. Losses to Hawks, Pistons and Pelicans.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Optimist in me says 5-1. Pessimist says 4-2. I'll split the difference.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

5 wins.

Comment

5 wins. Back on track.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X