Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6-game homestand (Jan 8-18): bounce back or sink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    We play Atlanta tough. Don't forget we are 2-0 vs Hawks.
    who cares. that was pre-thanksgiving atlanta. atlanta now are 10x this team is.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      who cares. that was pre-thanksgiving atlanta. atlanta now are 10x this team is.
      Another 120+ point game?

Comment

i initially voted 5-1. i want to change it to 1-5 now.

Comment

I voted 5-1, so the dream is still alive. Kind of want to wake up though, starting to feel more like a nightmare already.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

On a positive note, DC can't possibly go small against Detroit, can he? Could he? Would he? Who am I kidding, that would take proactive coaching on DC's part... so big it shall be!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              i initially voted 5-1. i want to change it to 1-5 now.
              Likewise.

Comment

I thought we would go 3-3 but with the way this is going I feel 1-5 or 2-5 and I'm being dead serious. I'm not liking the way Patrick patterson is talking in interviews these days. It makes me feel like Casey has lost the locker room. Not good at all.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                  I thought we would go 3-3 but with the way this is going I feel 1-5 or 2-5 and I'm being dead serious. I'm not liking the way Patrick patterson is talking in interviews these days. It makes me feel like Casey has lost the locker room. Not good at all.
                  I disagree. There's definitely frustration with the losses, and the players should feel that way. But I haven't seen anything that says Casey has lost his troops.

These guys still compete. They're just not executing very well.

Once these guys stop competing, that's when Casey's a dead man walking.

Comment

Man, 2-5 would be really bad over a 6-game stretch.....hehe

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Man, 2-5 would be really bad over a 6-game stretch.....hehe
                      Lol yea sorry I meant 2-4
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        I disagree. There's definitely frustration with the losses, and the players should feel that way. But I haven't seen anything that says Casey has lost his troops.

These guys still compete. They're just not executing very well.

Once these guys stop competing, that's when Casey's a dead man walking.
                        You might be right. Maybe it's just frustration from losing.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          On a positive note, DC can't possibly go small against Detroit, can he? Could he? Would he? Who am I kidding, that would take proactive coaching on DC's part... so big it shall be!
                          Hahah no going small against Detroit would actually be smart...so no chance that happens
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

You might be right. Maybe it's just frustration from losing.
                            If you're frustrated from the losing these days, it's a wonder how you're still alive as a raptors fan pre 2013...
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

yee lockeroom is all time low
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

yee lockeroom is all time low
                                It has less to do with losing and more to do with how they're playing/losing. Even the top teams lose games, but swiss cheese defense and hero ball offense is a hopeless combination, especially come playoff time.

Comment

Working...
                                X