Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6-game homestand (Jan 8-18): bounce back or sink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    It has less to do with losing and more to do with how they're playing/losing. Even the top teams lose games, but swiss cheese defense and hero ball offense is a hopeless combination, especially come playoff time.
    Thankfully there's still time to figure it out now, before our first round date

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

yee lockeroom is all time low
    It has less to do with losing and more to do with how they're playing/losing. Even the top teams lose games, but swiss cheese defense and hero ball offense is a hopeless combination, especially come playoff time.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I thought we would go 3-3 but with the way this is going I feel 1-5 or 2-5 and I'm being dead serious. I'm not liking the way Patrick patterson is talking in interviews these days. It makes me feel like Casey has lost the locker room. Not good at all.

yee lockeroom is all time low

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    You might be right. Maybe it's just frustration from losing.
    If you're frustrated from the losing these days, it's a wonder how you're still alive as a raptors fan pre 2013...

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    On a positive note, DC can't possibly go small against Detroit, can he? Could he? Would he? Who am I kidding, that would take proactive coaching on DC's part... so big it shall be!
    Hahah no going small against Detroit would actually be smart...so no chance that happens

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I disagree. There's definitely frustration with the losses, and the players should feel that way. But I haven't seen anything that says Casey has lost his troops.

These guys still compete. They're just not executing very well.

Once these guys stop competing, that's when Casey's a dead man walking.
    You might be right. Maybe it's just frustration from losing.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Man, 2-5 would be really bad over a 6-game stretch.....hehe
    Lol yea sorry I meant 2-4

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    I thought we would go 3-3 but with the way this is going I feel 1-5 or 2-5 and I'm being dead serious. I'm not liking the way Patrick patterson is talking in interviews these days. It makes me feel like Casey has lost the locker room. Not good at all.
    Man, 2-5 would be really bad over a 6-game stretch.....hehe

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I disagree. There's definitely frustration with the losses, and the players should feel that way. But I haven't seen anything that says Casey has lost his troops.

These guys still compete. They're just not executing very well.

Once these guys stop competing, that's when Casey's a dead man walking.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    i initially voted 5-1. i want to change it to 1-5 now.
    Likewise.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    On a positive note, DC can't possibly go small against Detroit, can he? Could he? Would he? Who am I kidding, that would take proactive coaching on DC's part... so big it shall be!

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I voted 5-1, so the dream is still alive. Kind of want to wake up though, starting to feel more like a nightmare already.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    i initially voted 5-1. i want to change it to 1-5 now.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    who cares. that was pre-thanksgiving atlanta. atlanta now are 10x this team is.
    Another 120+ point game?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X