Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    Regarless of who we think should be moved, (everyone has a differnt guy they want gone) it's pretty clear someone needs to go to balance this roster out. OUr lack of guard depth is disturbing and our glut of 6'8" - 6'9" guys needs a tweak. Now that Precious is back its a pretty crowded front court.
    Crowded, but with a big man missing still. Wondering what are the Suns planning with Ayton now?

*Also just realized how much OG would fit in Sacramento...
    Last edited by TomAmnot; Sun Jan 22, 2023, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post

Crowded, but with a big man missing still. Wondering what are the Suns planning with Ayton now?

*Also just realized how much OG would fit in Sacramento...
      yes he would be perfect for sac who could really use a defensive boost to truly compete

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Man i hope that's true.
        We need to get that #1 or #2
        if we get into the ttop 4 you make the deal necessary to secure scoot.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

yes he would be perfect for sac who could really use a defensive boost to truly compete
          Do they have the assets to pull a trade for him?

Comment

All we need to do is trade for Orlando’s pick and then our 2 picks collectively give us the highest odds at first overall. 19.5%.

Hello Wemby & thank you, Fred.

#BetOnOurselves

Comment

If the draft order stays about the same as it is today - the Detroit pick gets interesting - the Pistons took Cade #1 overall two years ago, Jaden Ivey at #5 last year - would you draft a third guard in a row with a top 5 pick?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

If the draft order stays about the same as it is today - the Detroit pick gets interesting - the Pistons took Cade #1 overall two years ago, Jaden Ivey at #5 last year - would you draft a third guard in a row with a top 5 pick?
                Like I said above.... we are just an FVV-to-Orlando trade away from having the best odds at drafting Wemby.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Like I said above.... we are just an FVV-to-Orlando trade away from having the best odds at drafting Wemby.

But why would Orlando agree to a deal for Fred in-season or before the ping pongs drop?

Comment

But why would Orlando agree to a deal for Fred in-season or before the ping pongs drop?
                    Orlando would agree to a deal but they have their own and Chicago's pick this season. Deal would be for the worse pick.

Comment

i mean you could trade with them and take jaden smith if they prefer scoot. I doubt it though they are someone who i'd target for a future trade

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post

Do they have the assets to pull a trade for him?
                        they dont unless they get atlanta to agree to change their pick owed for next year or the next or hte next as a result of that huerter move

Comment

• Wrong thread
                          Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Sun Jan 22, 2023, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Why would Orlando give you a top ten pick for a player they can sign in free agency with their cap space in a few months

Comment

• If we trade GTJ, would the lakers give up Bryant?

GTJ for Bryant and Bev to match salaries

Bryant would be a great pickup for us. True center, rebounds really well, can shoot. Between him and precious (and Koloko) we’d be set at the 5 imo

Comment

• Oh they don’t have his bird rights. That ruins that deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X