Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

I bet if this guy leaves.. he will flourish, I would not trade him. Siakim,Fv, Trent Boucher..go ahead make an offer.
    Depends on the team that gets him.
    He can flourish here too, if we get rid of your favourite guy.
    OG can be the best 3D guy if used properly.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Depends on the team that gets him.
      He can flourish here too, if we get rid of your favourite guy.
      OG can be the best 3D guy if used properly.
      OG wants to be more than 3 & D, but it's not clear how much more he will actually become. He still falls down a lot when dribbling, so I dunno.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

OG wants to be more than 3 & D, but it's not clear how much more he will actually become. He still falls down a lot when dribbling, so I dunno.

A 25 year old guy wanting to be more is not an issue for me, and definitely not a reason to trade them. God forbid a 25 year old who has improved every season think he could continue to improve and expand his game.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

A 25 year old guy wanting to be more is not an issue for me, and definitely not a reason to trade them. God forbid a 25 year old who has improved every season think he could continue to improve and expand his game.
          God forbid when the fanbase craps on OG because we pay him the max and he doesn't turn into Kawhi 2.0. It'll be... "damn Bobby & Masai... they could've traded OG for a haul in 2023."

Comment

God forbid when the fanbase craps on OG because we pay him the max and he doesn't turn into Kawhi 2.0. It'll be... "damn Bobby & Masai... they could've traded OG for a haul in 2023."
            Lol
            Only person in this team that can be Kawhi is #4.

OG is 25 and still has a very bad balance and loose handles.
            Very hardworking and excellent defender tho. And can hit those corner 3s.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              relevant? Random?

What is interesting to me is who the new agent is. If he signs with Klutch in a day or two does that mean anything? We would then have OG/Trent/FVV all with Klutch. By all accounts Masai and Bobby have a good working relationship with them but they are known to drive a hard bargain.

Comment

OG had a decent run as a primary option when everyone was hurt earlier this season. He's not the greatest straight-ahead ISO player but he can do good work on the move, which would be productive in different systems than the Raps. Him and RJ on the wings in NY would be a tough, tough duo.

Comment

That's a ridiculously huge leap you just made there.

OG, who has been underpaid his entire career, currently makes only $17M, thinks he can be more than a basic 3D player.

How does that jump to HE WANTS A MAX DEAL.

He probably wants Herro money and he probably deserves it. Hard to get that money if you're only known for defense.

He also legitimately thinks he can do more. He's shown it in some games. I have no problem with him wanting the opportunity to show it more often.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

That's a ridiculously huge leap you just made there.

OG, who has been underpaid his entire career, currently makes only $17M, thinks he can be more than a basic 3D player.

How does that jump to HE WANTS A MAX DEAL.

He probably wants Herro money and he probably deserves it. Hard to get that money if you're only known for defense.

He also legitimately thinks , he can do more. He's shown it in some games. I have no problem with him wanting the opportunity to show it more often.
                    While he is getting noticed for his defense, he gets tons of opportunities on the offensive end. How many guys on the all defense team, other than legit all NBAers are putting up his scoring numbers of 17 pgg over the last two years?

1st team:
                    Smart 11 ppg
                    Gobert 13 ppg
                    Bridges 16 ppg
                    Jackson Jr. 16 ppg

2nd:
                    Thybulle 2 ppg
                    Green 8 ppg
                    Robert Williams 7 ppg.

So when you take out Antetokounmpo, Adebayo, and Jrue Holiday he is up there is offensive production, how can this guy feel under utilized? He either goes to a shit team and scores 20 or goes to a contender and scores 10..
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

While he is getting noticed for his defense, he gets tons of opportunities on the offensive end. How many guys on the all defense team, other than legit all NBAers are putting up his scoring numbers of 17 pgg over the last two years?

1st team:
                      Smart 11 ppg
                      Gobert 13 ppg
                      Bridges 16 ppg
                      Jackson Jr. 16 ppg

2nd:
                      Thybulle 2 ppg
                      Green 8 ppg
                      Robert Williams 7 ppg.

So when you take out Antetokounmpo, Adebayo, and Jrue Holiday he is up there is offensive production, how can this guy feel under utilized? He either goes to a shit team and scores 20 or goes to a contender and scores 10..
                      I'm not really sure if he's underutilized or not.

Sure sounds like he thinks he's underutilized.

He has an argument. When he gets at least 18 FGA he usually has a fantastic game.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

What is interesting to me is who the new agent is. If he signs with Klutch in a day or two does that mean anything? We would then have OG/Trent/FVV all with Klutch. By all accounts Masai and Bobby have a good working relationship with them but they are known to drive a hard bargain.
                        Don't forget to include Prof Nick in that list

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          can we now fire bobby webster wtf just happened i am hearing he turned this down

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

can we now fire bobby webster wtf just happened i am hearing he turned this down
                            You have no source. Stop it.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

Depends on the picks and players coming back. Three late 1sts spread out over the next 3 years isn't a great return for OG. Picks with a chance of being good would be worth it.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

You have no source. Stop it.
                                so is this real or fake news?

Comment

Working...
                                X