No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you allowed to trade Fred and Trent for a haul and then just sign them back (if wanted) in the off-season?
    I feel there's some rule or cap issue against that....
    Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Feb 1, 2023, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Are you allowed to trade Fred and Trent for a haul and then just sign them back (if wanted) in the off-season?
      I feel there's some rule or cap issue against that....
      We would lose their bird right's.. so we can likely bring one back but not both. We'd have close to $30M to use in free agency if both leave.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
        I like Bones.
        Scottie and the young dudes will have a blast playing with him.
        The return from us would likely result in Jokic grabbing his first trophy.
        Minny can't outmatch us, i think. If we are that serious.
        I've learned that Hyland is a serious chucker. And is a defensive sieve. A big reason why the Nuggets want to move him.

Comment

• Very reliable trustworthy credible source.

https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...at_im_hearing/

Comment

Very reliable trustworthy credible source.

A janitor who mastered the art of espionage.

Comment

Very reliable trustworthy credible source.

It’s really my fault for clicking on a Reddit thread.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

It’s really my fault for clicking on a Reddit thread.
                You're welcome bro

Comment

• An ESPN's 6 big trades they want to see article came out.. 3 of which include Raptor players:
                  https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...trade-deadline

1. Lonzo Ball and Coby White for Fred VanVleet and Malachi Flynn

2. Danny Green, Ziaire Williams, three first-round picks (2024 Warriors, 2025 Grizzlies and 2027 Grizzlies) for OG Anunoby

3. Deandre Ayton, Dario Saric, 2023 Phoenix first-round pick, 2026 swap rights, 2027 Phoenix first-round pick (top-10 protected in 2027, top-4 protected in 2028, unprotected in 2029) for Pascal Siakam

The first one is okay if we can confirm Ball will play again. But I'd want a pick in that one regardless. Not a fan of the other two. Pascal should get a way bigger haul than that. And the Grizzlies picks are underwhelming. Could do better.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    An ESPN's 6 big trades they want to see article came out.. 3 of which include Raptor players:
                    https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...trade-deadline

1. Lonzo Ball and Coby White for Fred VanVleet and Malachi Flynn

2. Danny Green, Ziaire Williams, three first-round picks (2024 Warriors, 2025 Grizzlies and 2027 Grizzlies) for OG Anunoby

3. Deandre Ayton, Dario Saric, 2023 Phoenix first-round pick, 2026 swap rights, 2027 Phoenix first-round pick (top-10 protected in 2027, top-4 protected in 2028, unprotected in 2029) for Pascal Siakam

The first one is okay if we can confirm Ball will play again. But I'd want a pick in that one regardless. Not a fan of the other two. Pascal should get a way bigger haul than that. And the Grizzlies picks are underwhelming. Could do better.
                    Even in his best year, Lonzo's numbers look underwhelming. Now with the injury I don't think his potential to get better is as obvious so it's a pass from me. Memphis trade is garbage and the Phoenix trade would be way too far down the road to matter.

Comment

• Comment

• And Raptors have shut down OG leading up to the trade deadline.

Comment

Lol..How much u want bet..Masai is pulling all the strings. Same thing with 3 first rd picks.
                          Anyway I don't want OG gone, kind of of want Feb 9th 2 be here and OG still around.
                          I honestly think if u get rid of some of guys who should be gone..ie..Fv, Trent, boucher, thad, Byrch, Flynn..maybe siakim in the summer, than he will change his tune and become oneof the better players and leader of raptors club house.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• If they are really serious of trading OG, they better get a Gobert/ Murray like haul.

Precious is a nice piece to fill in the void vacated by OG but there will be teams and games down the road that we all wish that OG is around.

No more half ass moves like a Len/ Baynes/ Birch/ Thad and even an Otto Porter.

Since the Championship, Masai and Bobby got comfortable and rested their laurels. The Scottie pick was a very lucky one.

But I think this trade deadline and this offseason could be a franchise altering period that would define their careers beyond their one hit wonder season.

Comment

• …and by the way Peoltl is not the answer

Comment

An arms race out west is perfect for Toronto. It's why they need to wait it out as long they can. Maybe some other teams decide they don't want Memphis or NOP to have OG.

Comment

Working...
                                X