No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not my idea but someone floated it....fvv to NJ, Kyrie to LA, Russ and 2 picks to us?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      This could be three team trade at a minimum

lots of moving parts

Did I not tell you all to get your popcorn out

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He's already an excellent shot blocker at the NBA level. He just fouls too much. If he cleans that up he could start no problem.

The question then becomes if they would start Koloko over Precious.
        Koloko needs to develop his offense too. His touch around the rim hasn't been that great either. He needs at least a mid range shot. He's got good form in his free throws, so it's there. Just needs far more development.

I feel like Precious could be a 3 or 4 (essentially a wing) in some lineups but would likely be the starting 5 unless we get someone better.

For example, if we kept Pascal.. something like Koloko, Precious, Pascal, Scottie, Gary (or some other shooter like Fred to give some spacing) being the group out there.

Or a good point to have one of Pascal or Scottie rest and have the other guard in lineup instead.

Our defense might be fine.. but I think our offense would struggle which is a concern.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Does it bode well? That's another seller on the market when we're trying to extra value for our guards.
          I’d agree normally but I think Kyrie just has so many red flags that a lot of teams just won’t bother.

Comment

• Raptors are 1.5 games from 5th worst in the league. We are not trading for KD and Kyrie lol

Comment

• More exciting than game 7 of the finals

trade deadline explosion or a whimper

the suspense

Comment

• Warning: No moaning and bitching if Masai or Bobby stays put…lol

I will do it quietly I promise

Comment

Irving wanting out LOL

Lol..omg..what a jerk.
                  Can we all agree his a total D#%%.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

I’d agree normally but I think Kyrie just has so many red flags that a lot of teams just won’t bother.
                    He's an all-star again and he's mostly stuck to basketball this year. This trade request is a business move to force the extension. If the receiving team can also extend, then I suppose he would look for guarantees on that. It's not the normal Kyrie bizarro stuff. Most front offices will see it as strictly business, while Kyrie and his agent are back in a position of higher leverage.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      not my idea but someone floated it....fvv to NJ, Kyrie to LA, Russ and 2 picks to us?
                      There's our true PG! lol.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        not my idea but someone floated it....fvv to NJ, Kyrie to LA, Russ and 2 picks to us?
                        I actually really really like this. Lakers would love it and Nets could certainly get compensated well for a guy that is requesting out

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

There's our true PG! lol.
                          I think by the lol you know that's not the point of the trade. Don't think there's any other way that we get two firsts for Fred. Then Russ expires when Fred would have. We can still get whatever we can for OG (now that Western teams have to watch out for the Lakers) and solidify our 5th draft spot

Comment

Irving wanting out LOL

In other words Brooklyn won't give him the max he is seeking or want some clauses in the contract to protect themselves if he goes AWOL again.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I don't know how you can say this based on what we've seen. He had a couple good games in a row in limited minutes a couple weeks ago but before that he was completely lost out there and he has no offence. It would be nice to roll him out there after the deadline for 15-20 every game and get a better look at him.
                              He's objectively a great shot blocker at the NBA level. We've seen that. The numbers say that.

We don't need any offense from him, already way too many mouths to feed on offense. Which is a huge issue with the No center lineup we've started the majority of the season. FVV, Gary, Scottie, OG, Pascal all want shots.

Having a center only focused on defense and rebounding would be great. He just fouls too much to stay in the game at the moment.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

I actually really really like this. Lakers would love it and Nets could certainly get compensated well for a guy that is requesting out
                                Why do you love it? Lakers don't have a pick until 2028 so where are these picks coming from? We get an expiring deal and 2 bad future picks for Fred. I'd much rather have Kyrie.

Comment

Working...
                                X