Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

i said it for years bobby needs to go. being a good scout of talent doesn’t make you a good team builder.
    Bobby built the framework to the Kawhi trade. I think he might know a thing or two about team building.

He definitely hasn’t been perfect the past few years and struck out on a few risks but no one bats 1.000

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      Looks like Denver is hellbent on trading Bones. Doubt it would take too much to land him because from the sound of things it sounds like it’s a work ethic/role thing. You have Murray tweeting about him and Bones’ family and friends responding.

I’m not even that big a fan, I think he’s mostly just an inefficient spark plug but it does seem like he’d be available pretty cheap, wouldn’t be surprised if they’d take something like Flynn and a second rounder.

I’d do that, especially if it was a future second seeing as the one we have this year will probably be low 30’s
      I think Hyland would get the Flynn treatment here. No defence and chucking = No playing time.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

i said it for years bobby needs to go. being a good scout of talent doesn’t make you a good team builder.
        Doubt Bobby W. has the last word on most transactions. I'm sure there is a roundatble discussion on the merits/etc. with a probable signoff by Masai.... who is probably a "closer" on the deals. Bobby also is a capologist having worked at the NBA offices. I believe Tolzman also has much input on the scouting/talent eval. ... Webster probably got the Gm title/position to avaoid being poached on by another team.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

I think Hyland would get the Flynn treatment here. No defence and chucking = No playing time.
          Yeah he probably wouldn’t play much but you never know, Flynn’s managed some minutes and Bones has shown he’s a better scorer already

Comment

• So..As u all have heard, Kyrie Irving has requested a trade and is sitting and not playing tonight or until his traded.
            Here is my question, why haven't the Raptors decided 2 sit Fv, Trent,Siakim, Boucher, OG is, but would he if he didn't have injury. Sit them all..I would said even said, Thad, Byrch, Flynn and Porter..but there already enjoying great view of not playing and getting paid.
            Anyway, why risk it if u are planning 2 move these guys eventually, it's not like this team is going anywhere, they bearly beat Houston G Leaguers. Season is Done, there is no point playing these guys, c what u have in Barnes, Achiuwa, Koloko.
            If am Masai I make them sit, let the other Gm c this, let the bidding war begin.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              So..As u all have heard, Kyrie Irving has requested a trade and is sitting and not playing tonight or until his traded.
              Here is my question, why haven't the Raptors decided 2 sit Fv, Trent,Siakim, Boucher, OG is, but would he if he didn't have injury. Sit them all..I would said even said, Thad, Byrch, Flynn and Porter..but there already enjoying great view of not playing and getting paid.
              Anyway, why risk it if u are planning 2 move these guys eventually, it's not like this team is going anywhere, they bearly beat Houston G Leaguers. Season is Done, there is no point playing these guys, c what u have in Barnes, Achiuwa, Koloko.
              If am Masai I make them sit, let the other Gm c this, let the bidding war begin.
              They are sitting OG. So make of the difference what you will.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                So..As u all have heard, Kyrie Irving has requested a trade and is sitting and not playing tonight or until his traded.
                I mean they’re not gonna sit half the team. I’m sure once the deadline passes and we see which direction we’re gonna go in you’ll see Nurse maybe lower the minutes for the starters and give guys more rest days

Siakam was also gunning for allstar and FVV and GTJ are in contract years so I don’t think either wants to sit out too many games.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

They are sitting OG. So make of the difference what you will.
                  Well he is injured.
                  Hopefully they're not sitting the only one they're prepared to trade.

Comment

• Comment

• Kyrie/ Simmons and TJ Warren all three sitting out with an injury against the Wizards tonight.

One could be a legit ailment or all three are pieces traded sooner than later.

I cannot stand this suspense.

…meanwhile Masai and Bobby may just be the ones to start the…

Comment

• If were looking at bones id also like to try and get Christian braun involved in the deal. He's got some potential. Wonder how much they value bouchet
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Kyrie/ Simmons and TJ Warren all three sitting out with an injury against the Wizards tonight.

One could be a legit ailment or all three are pieces traded sooner than later.

I cannot stand this suspense.

…meanwhile Masai and Bobby may just be the ones to start the…

Westbrick is also sitting out.
                          wink wink

Comment

• https://youtu.be/UhmfqQFqGow

Bontemps and MacMahon and Windhurst go through some trade scenarios specific to the raptors in the clip above.

New Orleans, Orlando , Portland ... do those teams have what the Raptors are looking for

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              https://youtu.be/UhmfqQFqGow

Bontemps and MacMahon and Windhurst go through some trade scenarios specific to the raptors in the clip above.

New Orleans, Orlando , Portland ... do those teams have what the Raptors are looking for
                              I think Windhorst definitely believes something will happen when he list the number of players that may be traded from the Raps. "They may trade 4 players, they may trade 3 players, it may be 2 players, maybe 1 player..*(what number do you guess would be next?)*...they may trade 4 players"

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                I have thin skin so please take it easy on me…while I am here in a nice restaurant waiting for my food

here is my out of the box trade proposal
                                http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine

Toronto
                                Durant
                                Max Christie
                                2023 Nets FRP

Nets
                                Westbrook 47 million expiring
                                OG Anunoby
                                2027 and 2029 Lakers FRP

Lakers
                                VanVleet
                                Irving
                                2024 Raptors FRP ???
                                fwiw….https://sports.yahoo.com/kyrie-irvin...233208821.html

Could Irving’s demand lead Durant to be next? That is certainly a question for any team looking to go big-game hunting ahead of the deadline. For over a month, sources told Yahoo Sports, the Toronto Raptors have told rival teams they will wait until the final hours before deciding whether to become buyers or sellers in this trade market. Why would Masai Ujiri’s front office part with O.G. Anunoby or Fred VanVleet if the MVP candidate, with three-plus seasons left on his contract, were to become available?

Comment

Working...
                                X