Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post

If they trade Trent and re-sign Fred for big $$$, I think we're pooched to be a middle of the pack team in the East for the forseeable future. I'd hoped for something more bold from this management team.

What the hell are you going to get back for GTJr that will move the needle when Fred will continue to be torched by most guards we would meet in the post season? We're not getting a decent Centre and a pick for Gary.
    It appears they don't necessarily want to move the needle with a Gary trade. Just kick the can down the road and acquire a cheaper player with upside.

Comment

New Orleans or Dallas would be good fit for Nameless 23. Veteran Guard, champion, experienced, they need bench players.
      G Money...Charlotte, Minnesota..maybe Golden State.
      Boucher Indiana, Portland, Phoenix..
      Byrch, Flynn,Young, Porter..where ever.

Barnes and OG Stay...

Siakim...I'm 50 50 on this...if it's total rebuild than c yeah..if it retool and build around Scottie than he can stay...but I worry when his contact comes up..he wants max, I don't know..
      U still gotta keep him, when Siakim is in number 2 role, there is no one one better, yeah I said it, F&$&& Paul George..overrated bum, James Harden also..it's all about playoffs and chips..Siakim has delivered on grandest stage of the all in the Finals and won.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post

It appears they don't necessarily want to move the needle with a Gary trade. Just kick the can down the road and acquire a cheaper player with upside.
        Getting back a cheaper player helps, but we really need a pick as well for Trent.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post

So middle of the pack team for the foreseeable future

Comment

Fred with another great game in a losing cause. If he's the guy we're moving, he's helping the team out by upping that value! First round pick value.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
              Fred with another great game in a losing cause. If he's the guy we're moving, he's helping the team out by upping that value! First round pick value.
              Time to sell high on Fred and Gary

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

Time to sell high on Fred and Gary
                i keep wondering why are we waiting so long

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Most trades happen closer to the deadline. More teams get interested or some teams that are thinking about it pull the trigger.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

The bids usually don't serious until closer to the trade deadline.

Another big factor is that teams are keeping their powder dry until they find out what we're going to do with Siakam and OG..... the bigger fish. If we decide to blow it up, it will be 24/7 Raptors rumors heading into the trade deadline, and right into the off-season, depending on who's left on the roster.

That said... we all know what's going to happen. We'll flip Gary for a younger version of Gary, just like we flipped Norm for a younger version of Norm. We probably won't even get a FRP. We'll sign Fred for 30-35M AAV in the off-season for asset retention. And we'll cough up a FRP (heavily protected) for Jakob.

Comment

• Ok so how about OG to Denver for Bones Hyland, Cancar and a 1st?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Ok so how about OG to Denver for Bones Hyland, Cancar and a 1st?
                        you can't be serious

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Ok so how about OG to Denver for Bones Hyland, Cancar and a 1st?
                          Lol...Stop it..
                          Listen he ain't getting moved.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Another big factor is that teams are keeping their powder dry until they find out what we're going to do with Siakam and OG..... the bigger fish. If we decide to blow it up, it will be 24/7 Raptors rumors heading into the trade deadline, and right into the off-season, depending on who's left on the roster.

That said... we all know what's going to happen. We'll flip Gary for a younger version of Gary, just like we flipped Norm for a younger version of Norm. We probably won't even get a FRP. We'll sign Fred for 30-35M AAV in the off-season for asset retention. And we'll cough up a FRP (heavily protected) for Jakob.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Spurs want 2 picks for Jakob

Comment

Working...
                                X