Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    NBA teams under the most trade deadline pressure ???? | The Hoop Collective - YouTube

Raps at the 40:30 mark.
    Long discussion on why all trade routes run through the port of Toronto.
    i listen to this trade target in my stupid opinion which no one listens to trade targets i don’t know how your going to make math work not my job.

myles turner only under contract which probably means off season trade.

bj boston to pair with joe cool i am fine with that.

OG for a massive haul bridges from phx or jalen williams would be my targets. if memphis for some stupid reason wanted to let jaren jackson jr go i am all in.

if pascal is on the market i really don’t see a rasheed wallace type out there so i would probably have no choice but to hope he can stomach this is scottie’s team come next year

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      If you're blowing it up wouldn't the team to trade with be OKC? They're one of the teams that could make a Gobert type of offer of picks. Send them Pascal to team up with SGA and we could ask for Chet or some other of their young guys and 4 FRP's.
      That's exactly what they should do. Will be interesting to see if they make an offer.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

That's exactly what they should do. Will be interesting to see if they make an offer.
        jalen william is the target i very much doubt i could be wrong they would let go of chet even tho i think chet will have a long injury history. or SGA

Comment

• also history of trades big stars get trade east to west or west to east. i wouldn’t look at a trade anywhere in our conference.

Comment

• Gary Trent for Reggie Jackson, Terance Mann, Boston Jr., Moses Brown
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

jalen william is the target i very much doubt i could be wrong they would let go of chet even tho i think chet will have a long injury history. or SGA
              Well dort and chet would likely have to be included + a player of jalens salary to make the money work. Unless we want to cut a bunch of players to make room, chet would have to be included.

Comment

• New Orleans lost again..against Orlando.
                Kids don't seem 2 be playing great, could be trade rumors..Daniels..zero points..ouch..I still take him.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Gary Trent for Reggie Jackson, Terance Mann, Boston Jr., Moses Brown
                  who is clippers point guard after that trade?
                  throw in flynn and done deal

also choice mann or boston because we would have to release players with that many coming back
                  Last edited by grindhouse; Sat Jan 21, 2023, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Hard pass on Jakob for me. He'd be an upgrade but not much of a needle mover, could already be here in Koloko and no way I'm giving up a first, never mind two for him. Let the Celtics have him, we're not beating them this year anyway.

"As Charania reported, the 27-year-old has drawn interest from the Raptors and Boston Celtics.

The Athletic's Jared Weiss is reporting that the Spurs would be looking for a couple of first-round picks in any deal for Poeltl."

Comment

• I like how the Raptors get thrown in, in so many trade rumours. No to Bog too, he's for a win now team and at 33 years old, doesn't fit our timeline at all.

"Bojan Bogdanovic drawing plenty of interest

Another hot ticket at the deadline could be Detroit Pistons sharpshooter Bojan Bogdanovic.

According to Charania, the Cleveland Cavaliers, Dallas Mavericks, Los Angeles Lakers, Milwaukee Bucks, New Orleans Pelicans and Raptors are all in pursuit of the 33-year-old forward.

Bogdanovic is enjoying the most productive season of his NBA career, putting up 21.2 points per game and shooting 41.5 per cent from three-point range on nearly six attempts per contest.

The fact Bogdanovic is putting up those kinds of numbers for a rebuilding Pistons team makes him a prime trade candidate, hence all of the interest.

However, he did sign a two-year extension with Detroit that will kick in beginning next season, meaning there’s some interest in keeping him as a productive veteran who can help shepherd the Pistons’ youngsters.

As The Athletic’s James Edwards III reported, Detroit is willing to listen, and if it can get an unprotected first-round pick out of a Bogdanovic deal, then it might be more willing to pull the trigger on a deal."

Comment

• Multiple reports over the past month have indicated that Trent is likely to be on the trading block, primarily because he’s expected to turn down his $18.8MM player option for next season to become a free agent. The 24-year-old is aware of the rumors, but he’s no stranger to hearing his name pop up in trade speculation and plans to keep working hard.

I’ve been in trade rumors since I came into the league,” Trent said, per Hine. “With my contract and my situation, it’s almost complimentary to get off the books or to help a team or roster. But you can’t really focus on that. It is what it is. You continue to work. Somebody’s going to want you. Everybody is watching you, seeing how you work.”
                        • VanVleet is another player who hears the rumors swirling, Smith writes in another article for The Toronto Star. “The better you play and the better your team does, the lower the chance anybody getting shipped out of here,” VanVleet said. “If you (crap) the bed you set yourself up for anything to happen. So we’ve got to control the controllables.” As Smith notes, the Raptors have been wildly inconsistent this season, and have yet to “control the controllables,” as VanVleet put it, for a sustained period.
                        https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2023/01/...ets-tiers.html

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

This teams needs a big gut check.
                          And an electric shock.
                          And a shake up.
                          And a beating heart.

How many times have you heard different players on different teams in different sports say that "if we want this group to stay togethernot broken up/traded, we have to start playing better"?

You don't hear it with this group....

I bet stories of serious discord in the locker room would filter out if they move Fred, I just do. There's something between him/Scotty/OG/Trent
                          LOL right on cue. Only one that's on the list to be traded is saying it

Primer wrote: View Post
                          • VanVleet is another player who hears the rumors swirling, Smith writes in another article for The Toronto Star. “The better you play and the better your team does, the lower the chance anybody getting shipped out of here,” VanVleet said. “If you (crap) the bed you set yourself up for anything to happen. So we’ve got to control the controllables.” As Smith notes, the Raptors have been wildly inconsistent this season, and have yet to “control the controllables,” as VanVleet put it, for a sustained period.
                          https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2023/01/...ets-tiers.html

Comment

• Ibaka anyone? Maybe we're to in a hurry to trade everybody? Maybe they still got something in them?

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                              Ibaka anyone? Maybe we're to in a hurry to trade everybody? Maybe they still got something in them?
                              Ibaka is washed. Let him go to a contender after he gets bought out.

Comment

• Sure, let's blow assets and add to THIS core...

Comment

Working...
                                X