Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Comment

• To me it feels like they're going to wait till the last min to make a move which is not smart because what if Trent or FVV or OG get injured?

If the Pelicans offered Daniels, Lakers pick, Hayes, Lewis for OG like what Windhorst suggested a couple of days ago then you gotta pull the trigger RIGHT NOW.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Looks like it was the Knicks that had offered 3 picks for OG earlier in the year. This was confirmed by Ian Begley. So Bruce Arthur didn't name the team, but that's who it likely was.

The Knicks picks are pretty mediocre, so I'm not surprised we said no.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Looks like it was the Knicks that had offered 3 picks for OG earlier in the year. This was confirmed by Ian Begley. So Bruce Arthur didn't name the team, but that's who it likely was.

The Knicks picks are pretty mediocre, so I'm not surprised we said no.
          Probably had Fournier coming our way as well

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            To me it feels like they're going to wait till the last min to make a move which is not smart because what if Trent or FVV or OG get injured?

If the Pelicans offered Daniels, Lakers pick, Hayes, Lewis for OG like what Windhorst suggested a couple of days ago then you gotta pull the trigger RIGHT NOW.
            I was trying to look up that Windy quote and came across this. But couldn't understand how it's from February. Then I saw it was 2022. Timeless. But give him points for McCollum

Comment

Why do some around here think Klutch doesn't want players in Toronto when like half our team is signed with Klutch?

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Why do some around here think Klutch doesn't want players in Toronto when like half our team is signed with Klutch?
                For me, the only concern with Klutch is the inherent conflict of interest with Lebron's involvement. I have no problem with them doing everything they can to get clients as much $ as possible and get them to teams they want to play for.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

For me, the only concern with Klutch is the inherent conflict of interest with Lebron's involvement. I have no problem with them doing everything they can to get clients as much $ as possible and get them to teams they want to play for.
                  If I'm not mistaken we have yet to lose a single Klutch player, right?

So why all the hand wringing that signing with Klutch means they're gonna leave.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    To me it feels like they're going to wait till the last min to make a move which is not smart because what if Trent or FVV or OG get injured?

Lewis garbage, hayes meh, daniels borderline starter/backup and a 10ish pick for OG? no dont gotta pull the trigger

Comment

If I'm not mistaken we have yet to lose a single Klutch player, right?

So why all the hand wringing that signing with Klutch means they're gonna leave.
                      Not sure. Again, the issue with Klutch has always been that Paul is just a face and that Lebron recruits the players and has influence over the agency. It's funny cause there have been a few guys get screwed by Klutch (Noel, KCP) but they keep landing big names cause of Lebron. It's pretty wild that the NBA and NBAPA has allowed this to happen but shows how much power James wields. As for Toronto, it all comes down to $. If Raps pay guys agents will love them. That simple.

Comment

How many signed here as Klutch players in Free Agency?
                        Does Fred or Nurse count when they sign with Klutch while already here?

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Lewis garbage, hayes meh, daniels borderline starter/backup and a 10ish pick for OG? no dont gotta pull the trigger
                          totally agree.

If that offer was favorable for Masai and Bobby, that deal would already have happened.

OG is not going anywhere unless a massive haul like the DeJounte Murray or the Gobert Trade.

The Atlanta Hawks are going all-in for push up the Eastern Conference with a bold trade for an established backcourt partner next to Trae Young. The Hawks have acquired Dejounte Murray from the San Antonio Spurs for Charlotte’s 2023 first round pick, unprotected first round picks in 2025 and 2027, Danilo Gallinari, and a pick swap, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
                          The Jazz are up to something. Utah traded away All-Star big man Rudy Gobert to the Timberwolves on Friday, according to multiple reports. In exchange, the Jazz will receive Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley, Walker Kessler, Jarred Vanderbilt, and four first-round picks. Utah will reportedly acquire unprotected firsts in 2023, ‘25, and ‘27, as well as a pick swap in ‘26 and a top-four protected pick in ‘29.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

How many signed here as Klutch players in Free Agency?
                            Does Fred or Nurse count when they sign with Klutch while already here?
                            We don't sign players in free agency other than using the MLE so nothing to go on there, we operate at the cap.

The fact our guys have signed with Klutch and not gone anywhere tells me Klutch doesn't give a crap where the guys play, they just want to get them maximum money, so same goal as every other sports agency.

I also doubt Lebron has heavy involvement in their signings. He's pretty busy playing basketball and making shitty movies.

Myles Turner really wants to go to the Lakers and he's a CAA client. I don't think Klutch is doing anything different than any other agency, guys just want to play in LA.

Comment

We don't sign players in free agency other than using the MLE so nothing to go on there, we operate at the cap.

The fact our guys have signed with Klutch and not gone anywhere tells me Klutch doesn't give a crap where the guys play, they just want to get them maximum money, so same goal as every other sports agency.

I also doubt Lebron has heavy involvement in their signings. He's pretty busy playing basketball and making shitty movies.

Myles Turner really wants to go to the Lakers and he's a CAA client. I don't think Klutch is doing anything different than any other agency, guys just want to play in LA.
                              I was just reponding to "Why do some around here think Klutch doesn't want players in Toronto when like half our team is signed with Klutch?"

If Fred and Nurse signed with them while already here and haven't had a chance to leave in FA, I just don't see what your point is.
                              They haven't had a chance to "sign with Klutch and not gone anywhere"

I'm noy sure who else on the roster is with Klutch. Have they re-signed here in FA? There's one I think who came here as a Klutch player but can't remember who.

Comment

Wel, well, well.
                                Not gonna say nothing.
                                That news speaks for it self.. lol..
                                Unbelievable..
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X