Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Wel, well, well.
    Not gonna say nothing.
    That news speaks for it self.. lol..
    Unbelievable..
    yep we are on the clock now

Comment

• I thought that the Rui Hachimura deal would have sparked some other small moves leading up to the deadline, but it's been crickets.....
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Much ado about nothing.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
          I thought that the Rui Hachimura deal would have sparked some other small moves leading up to the deadline, but it's been crickets.....
          All the NBA watchers have been talking about how the moves are going to be late for various reasons including the play-in.

Definitely for Toronto it makes no sense to rush. They aren't price takers and there's no point going first and watching the market swing wildly in what would have been Raps favor. Hopefully an arms race starts out west late and someone panics and offers up the moon.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
            I thought that the Rui Hachimura deal would have sparked some other small moves leading up to the deadline, but it's been crickets.....
            Lakers moved early because they had to. They're in 13th place in the west and don't have their pick. They NEED to make the play in. Waiting until the deadline could have put them too far behind.

That Rui deal was too good to pass up as well. They weren't gonna get anything better than that.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Funny how so much of the nba season hinges on this road trip for the Raps.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I was just reponding to "Why do some around here think Klutch doesn't want players in Toronto when like half our team is signed with Klutch?"

If Fred and Nurse signed with them while already here and haven't had a chance to leave in FA, I just don't see what your point is.
                    They haven't had a chance to "sign with Klutch and not gone anywhere"

I'm noy sure who else on the roster is with Klutch. Have they re-signed here in FA? There's one I think who came here as a Klutch player but can't remember who.
                    OG, GTJ, Nurse and now Fred are all klutch

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

OG, GTJ, Nurse and now Fred are all klutch
                      So right, no Klutch players have actually signed here....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

So right, no Klutch players have actually signed here....
                        Or left here.

Almost like it doesn't matter at all.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Or left here.

Almost like it doesn't matter at all.
                          Sorry, how many have had the chance to leave?

The original point is whether Klutch will want clients to come to Toronto.
                          Whether some signed on with Klutch while here and before the chance to leave is .... immaterial

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Being real is realizing that returns are better at the deadline when teams are making a championship push. Wanna win the title? You need to meet our trade demands. There are a dozen teams who think they can win it all this season. It's a unprecedented sellers market with lots of buyers and very few sellers.
                            There was a comment during one of the games this week:
                            In East: 2 teams -way ahead of everyone (Bos & Bucks)
                            -2 (Tor & Wash) in at least playoff contention with even "minor" tweaks or luck;
                            -8 or 9 are legit for at least play in (and sadly most think with some "tweaks" can be contender.
                            West is also comparable (heck even Lakers are still "contenders" -seriously ?)
                            Result of all this: Way more buyers than sellers. Its a shame we don't take advantage of this.
                            This team (as it is) need a change. Is it a chemistry issue? (OG, ????);
                            Fred & Trent are wrong fit.
                            At least one has to go.
                            Finally, with that many contenders (some for title, some just to make playoffs), we have pieces. Just a question of price.
                            Lets face it. A player like say T Ross is not going to help much say Wash get in playoffs or Denver go all the way. OG or Fred might.
                            Masai: Lets make a deal.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Looks like it was the Knicks that had offered 3 picks for OG earlier in the year. This was confirmed by Ian Begley. So Bruce Arthur didn't name the team, but that's who it likely was.

The Knicks picks are pretty mediocre, so I'm not surprised we said no.
                              It was NY. However, ALL the FRPs were heavily protected and likely mid to late first. Id say no go.

Comment

• Blazers apparently open to trade Nurkic and Hart… any interest?

Comment

Working...
                                X