Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Porter is shit.

If I'm Masai I would offer Siakam for Murray, see if they bite.
    They would be dumb not to. Siakam + Jokic = instant championship.

We’d need to get a lot more than just Murray.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

They would be dumb not to. Siakam + Jokic = instant championship.

We’d need to get a lot more than just Murray.
      I would trade Siakam for Murray straight up. After missing all of last year, Murray this year is averaging 19ppg, he's shooting 48% from the field and 40% from 3. He's putting up those numbers as the 2nd option. We're talking an elite SG here.

He's the exact type of player we need. He'd put up Mitchell type numbers if you give him free reign.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

It's a mistake. I'd rather see them trade Siakam than OG. But it is what it is.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 3 team trade:

OG to the Suns
            Crowder to the Bucks
            Cam and Grayson to the Raptors.

Throw around some picks too. Raptors should get at least 2 if not 3 picks.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              3 team trade:

OG to the Suns
              Crowder to the Bucks

What about something centred around OG and Ayton? Any interest there?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

What about something centred around OG and Ayton? Any interest there?
                I'm not an Ayton guy. So I'd pass. But I know there are some fans of his on here.

Comment

So all these Fred to Orlando talk. Is getting Suggs back realistic? because he's the only guy on that team that interest me.
                  No, if they’re trading for him you assume they’re confident in being able to sign and keep him.

They can do that with cap space this summer once T Ross is off the books by waiving one of Bamba or Gary Harris or both.

So realistically we could land one of those guys and maybe a second if we just trade him there now but it makes no sense for them to trade any actual assets like Suggs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

who is phoenix giving up to get OG? it would have to be a haul to keep all those other players in the starting lineup.
                    Cam, etc and then 3 1st's and two pick swaps?

Comment

3 team trade:

OG to the Suns
                      Crowder to the Bucks

Yeah this is the framework I want. Give me Cam and the crowder contract to flip elsewhere with a pick.

So far it doesn’t look like bucks are willing to give up Grayson for Crowder but someone else will give up a 1st or young player.

Cam Johnson and 2 1sts is pretty good return for OG

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

Yeah this is the framework I want. Give me Cam and the crowder contract to flip elsewhere with a pick.

So far it doesn’t look like bucks are willing to give up Grayson for Crowder but someone else will give up a 1st or young player.

Cam Johnson and 2 1sts is pretty good return for OG
                        two unrestricted would be perfect

Comment

I'm not an Ayton guy. So I'd pass. But I know there are some fans of his on here.
                          Scottie to Ayton lobs all day.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

two unrestricted would be perfect
                            My version was

To PHX: OG+Flynn+Juancho (these guys just to clear roster spots)
                            To DAL: Crowder
                            To TOR: Cam Johnson, Dwight Powell, Suns pick this year unprotected and Mavs 2024 pick unprotected (or super light protections like top 5)

Comment

It's a mistake. I'd rather see them trade Siakam than OG. But it is what it is.
                              Well if OG truly is unhappy with his role, tough to do anything else, unless you want to increase his role, which many of us think won't be a good thing.

Read from a report that Pascal is actually happy being in Toronto.

Comment

• OG is exactly the kind of guy this team is always looking for… I just can’t see them moving him.

Comment

Working...
                                X