X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I don't believe it.
    Wrong guy 2 trade. Mark my words.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

I don't believe it.
      Wrong guy 2 trade. Mark my words.
      OG doesn't want to be here.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        OG is exactly the kind of guy this team is always looking for… I just can’t see them moving him.
        I actually think the team may have been floating the idea through the media to get fans ready.
        If they move OG and keep Fred it's an entirely wrong move imo.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

OG doesn't want to be here.
          I didn't hear him say that.
          Don't listen these news outlets they can b sometimes deceiving.
          I'll b mad if they move him, this guy should stay..
          Start moving other rift raft this year, once there all gone and start fresh next year, u will get a better opportunity 2 have the ball if that's what he desires. Scottie will make sure he gets fed.
          U won't worry about, Trent, Fv, Siakim, Boucher..if next year it's the same tone, then yeah move him.
          As of now,it would b mistake, best defender in the league, best 3 point shooter from the corner, strong, physical, young, cheap contract...omg..just the stupidity.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Lol the double standards..

same People downplaying VanVleet’s media tour this season but yet over analyzing the answers of OG to Grange.

Masai will not trade OG if the deal does not satisfy his liking.

OG is under contract, he is young and will always be in the running for the DPOY. A legitimate 3 and D player. Masai has the leverage.

Comment

• The fact that Masai is listening to offers means there is smoke. I think there is a far greater chance that OG gets traded over Fred.

I'm okay either way. Fred isn't someone I want here long term.. but he's more essential than OG at least in the short term. OG plays good defense but he hasn't helped the team become a good defensive team. He's not a great offensive option and has essentially become an average shooter. Fred has been an inefficient shooter for most of this year, and has helped us lose a bunch of games.

But I think OG's become more redundant. Fred plays a role we don't have much of. We have guys that can fill in for OG a little easier (like Precious or even Scottie).

If we can trade OG for a Fred replacement then that's optimal. And by that I mean a combo guard that can shoot. But also be a floor leader on the court. Flynn I think was supposed to be that guy but he's not very good. And Banton is still a project. Scottie wants to be that guy but he's mistake prone and will struggle when short/fast guards are covering him. Plus he can't shoot which hurts when you want to be a PG in today's NBA.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Scottie to Ayton lobs all day.
                He is a interesting piece and way more promise than a disaster like Richaun Holmes. Imagine Masai compounded his mistake paying a Gleaguer Birch then paid Holmes as his two big man rotation of this team. More so, not giving up assets to acquire Holmes during his RFA. Yet there were people here who wasted time defending such a potential move.

Comment

• That makes more sense

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    OG is exactly the kind of guy this team is always looking for… I just can’t see them moving him.
                    An article stated we're open to offers now, I think its not looking to promising that OG's staying. I honestly would rather have Fred gone than OG. Let Scottie develop and take the guard spot.
                    Nevermind what haters say,
                    ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

• OG is maybe the best all around defender in the league and plays opposite the position of all the best players in the league whatever he does on offense is gravy. To be honest a guy at his d level scoring 15 pts a game is unreal. We can't sleep on what we have in OG, if he goes to the right team he will be a key in winñing a championship. If he's moved it better be at least a Rudy Gorbert type haul.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• chch166 wrote: View Post

An article stated we're open to offers now, I think its not looking to promising that OG's staying. I honestly would rather have Fred gone than OG. Let Scottie develop and take the guard spot.
                        I think it could be both. Just imagine the return, while keeping Barnes, Siakam, Trent, Precious, Boucher, Koloko, Porter...

Comment

• I'm not in the trade or don't trade OG camps cause it all depends on the return. You'd need some immediate help along with some magic beans for sure.

Bottom line is that this team has a serious lack of both firepower and depth and you aren't going to solve those problems without moving at least one of your good players.

Philosophically, it seems crazy to trade OG cause he's the prototype of a player they have valued highly recently. Would moving him just be a practical matter or signal a change in that philosophy?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            I'm not in the trade or don't trade OG camps cause it all depends on the return. You'd need some immediate help along with some magic beans for sure.

Bottom line is that this team has a serious lack of both firepower and depth and you aren't going to solve those problems without moving at least one of your good players.

Philosophically, it seems crazy to trade OG cause he's the prototype of a player they have valued highly recently. Would moving him just be a practical matter or signal a change in that philosophy?
                            Depending on who they get. If it's offensive players coming back then it's change in philosophy
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

He is a interesting piece and way more promise than a disaster like Richaun Holmes. Imagine Masai compounded his mistake paying a Gleaguer Birch then paid Holmes as his two big man rotation of this team. More so, not giving up assets to acquire Holmes during his RFA. Yet there were people here who wasted time defending such a potential move.
                              Worse than Len/Birch?
                              Masai doesn't have a good history of true big men after trading JV....

Achiuwa has real promise (but I said true big men) and the jury is out on Koloko.
                              Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Jan 31, 2023, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Depending on who they get. If it's offensive players coming back then it's change in philosophy
                                Trying to win with defense-first players is failing badly and I don’t know if it can ever work in a sport where offense gets paid. At least not in the regular season. You’re fighting against human nature.

Comment

Working...
                                X