No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were some stories recently about how Brooklyn wasn't really engaging in new contract discussions with Irving. Easy to infer that he took it personally and doesn't want to help them win anymore.

Comment

• Meh. They will give Kyrie the extension he's looking for.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Meh. They will give Kyrie the extension he's looking for.
        not when he wants it though they will play hardball with him

Comment

• Surely Lakers will be heavily into him. Bodes well for us as that’s another suitor in the summer that won’t be able to afford GTJ, bringing his price down

If the 20m rumours are true we absolutely should be keeping GTJ

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            Surely Lakers will be heavily into him. Bodes well for us as that’s another suitor in the summer that won’t be able to afford GTJ, bringing his price down

If the 20m rumours are true we absolutely should be keeping GTJ
            Does it bode well? That's another seller on the market when we're trying to extra value for our guards.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              KD is back on a menu boys
              Masai's been playing 3-D chess. Fred & Pascal for KD & Kyrie. Let's go.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                LOL JFC Kyrie
                Kyrie saw Raptors being the team leading the trade market at the moment and wasn't having it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Most centers need about 3 years.. so it could be a bit early. But I want to try and win (ie, make the playoffs). I think we'd need a more polished center and have Koloko back him up. I have Precious playing the 4 more than the 5 in this system. He's going to be our OG replacement.
                  He's already an excellent shot blocker at the NBA level. He just fouls too much. If he cleans that up he could start no problem.

The question then becomes if they would start Koloko over Precious.

Comment

Masai's been playing 3-D chess. Fred & Pascal for KD & Kyrie. Let's go.
                    lord no

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      lord no
                      lord, yes. We need some legit Pure Hoopers on this team.

Comment

• Getting Kyrie would be like breaking-up with your really awesome girlfriend to start dating the clinically insane super model. Fun when it's good, life changing bad when it goes wrong.

That being said the numbers work for

Nets get: Birch, Trent, Boucher, FVV and OG
                        Toronto gets KD and Kyrie.

The allure of Kyrie, Barnes, KD, Siakam, Precious would be enough for me to focus on the good and deal with the bad when it comes.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He's already an excellent shot blocker at the NBA level. He just fouls too much. If he cleans that up he could start no problem.

The question then becomes if they would start Koloko over Precious.
                          I don't know how you can say this based on what we've seen. He had a couple good games in a row in limited minutes a couple weeks ago but before that he was completely lost out there and he has no offence. It would be nice to roll him out there after the deadline for 15-20 every game and get a better look at him.

Comment

lord, yes. We need some legit Pure Hoopers on this team.
                            Pure Hoopers on #mainlyjumpers

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Irving wanting out LOL

LeBron is waiting
                              with open arms

Comment

• This could be three team trade at a minimum

lots of moving parts

Did I not tell you all to get your popcorn out

Comment

Working...