Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

lord, yes. We need some legit Pure Hoopers on this team.
    i'd totally take kd but not kyrie.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I will be beyond shocked if they trade Pascal especially plus OG
      Team Africa is way more important to Masai than almost anything. This morning Masai was saying they give OG "a pass" on being African because they're entertaining trading him.

His ideal is Pascal, OG, Barnes token American, Precious/Koloko and whatever new African he drafts this year lol
      Chill on this kind of generalizations deaner. Think it's fair play to say masai may be targeting guys from giants of Africa since he has more intel, and he may take a strategy of having the inside track on keeping guys who made it by to the NBA by the infrastructure masai helped build.

But this team Africa stuff is too broad of generalizations.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Chill on this kind of generalizations deaner. Think it's fair play to say masai may be targeting guys from giants of Africa since he has more intel, and he may take a strategy of having the inside track on keeping guys who made it by to the NBA by the infrastructure masai helped build.

But this team Africa stuff is too broad of generalizations.
        Perhaps I need to make even more judicious use of the pink font
        The point is and I've made it previously is I highly doubt they move on from Pascal.
        OG is a bit shocking too until the rumored 3 firsts came out. But they'd need to be good firsts, one in the top 10 imo

And yeah it's doesn't hurt that they (along with Achiuwa and Koloko) have the Africa connection.

Comment

• so GM lebron might have tipped Kyrie that he is getting rid of Westbrick?

LMFAO

this is actually good for Masai.
          spotlight is no longer on the Raptors

Comment

• Would love to see the nets call Kyrie’s bluff. Not much cap space out there this summer. Even fewer teams gonna pony up to such an unpredictable player.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              Would love to see the nets call Kyrie’s bluff. Not much cap space out there this summer. Even fewer teams gonna pony up to such an unpredictable player.
              All he needs is 1 and we know a team with the cap space to do it that definitely would

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

All he needs is 1 and we know a team with the cap space to do it that definitely would
                Who? Not that much cap space out there. Detroit? oKC? spurs? Lakers don’t have room after hachimura trade. Unless they let him walk after trading 3 seconds like last week.

Comment

• I think Dallas is going to land him. They are the team with the most need of starpower behind their #1 guy and they (maybe?) can handle him. Don't see teams giving up much for him neither. Couple good NBA players and a pick would probably do it.

Comment

• I don't want the Raptors 2 move OG..
                    I'm just curious..if

New Orleans Trades..

Dyson Daniels
                    T. Myrphy
                    Jaxon Hayes
                    Lakers 1st 2023
                    New Orleans 1st rd..2025

For

OG

Would u..read that Raptors want another 1st rd with this deal..Damn..
                    I love OG...that's a pretty good haul for OG.
                    Honestly I rather keep him.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Who? Not that much cap space out there. Detroit? oKC? spurs? Lakers don’t have room after hachimura trade. Unless they let him walk after trading 3 seconds like last week.
                      Lakers wouldn’t need the cap space. Just a trade is fine. Russ gets dumped to a third team, Kyrie to LA and the third team giving the nets assets.

My bad though didn’t see you meant in the summer time. Lakers can get close but yeah they’d have to renounce pretty much everyone except Reaves/Christie

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        I don't want the Raptors 2 move OG..
                        I'm just curious..if

New Orleans Trades..

Dyson Daniels
                        T. Myrphy
                        Jaxon Hayes
                        Lakers 1st 2023
                        New Orleans 1st rd..2025

For

OG

Would u..read that Raptors want another 1st rd with this deal..Damn..
                        I love OG...that's a pretty good haul for OG.
                        Honestly I rather keep him.
                        Don’t think they’d do this for just OG in all fairness. I suggested nearly the exact same deal but for both Fred and GTJ. I’d do this in a second, that is an elite haul full of useful pieces

Comment

• I will say the Kyrie drama has created a hitch in Masai's plans if he was planning to move Fred and/or OG. With Fred it's because his market is the same as Kyrie's...except Kyrie's the better player. Both are UFA's. If the Suns had interest in Fred.. they likely now have more interest in Kyrie. And could just send Brooklyn Paul who I'm sure they would take.

With OG.. its the KD situation. If Kyrie does jet again, does KD want to stay in Brooklyn next year? Would teams give up assets for OG now when they can hoard them and wait for KD's situation in the summer?

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                            I think Dallas is going to land him. They are the team with the most need of starpower behind their #1 guy and they (maybe?) can handle him. Don't see teams giving up much for him neither. Couple good NBA players and a pick would probably do it.
                            Dallas is like a sleeping giant that's one co star away from putting a stranglehold on the league for the next 5-10 years. I don't think Kyrie fits next to Luka all that well though. Just too ball dominant. Someone like Siakam on the other hand....yikes. Weird thing about Dallas is that for a team that hasn't been a huge FA destination they seem to have very little on the way of assets to make trades with.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

Don’t think they’d do this for just OG in all fairness. I suggested nearly the exact same deal but for both Fred and GTJ. I’d do this in a second, that is an elite haul full of useful pieces
                              I agree..that's a lot.
                              Supposedly the price is high for OG.
                              When I heard 3 First rd picks, I'm like wow that can't b right.
                              I guess we all can thank Minnesota Morons for Rudy Golbert trade, I have no idea how Danny Ainge pull that off, that's insane.
                              4 1st rd picks plus players, unbelievable.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                I will say the Kyrie drama has created a hitch in Masai's plans if he was planning to move Fred and/or OG. With Fred it's because his market is the same as Kyrie's...except Kyrie's the better player. Both are UFA's. If the Suns had interest in Fred.. they likely now have more interest in Kyrie. And could just send Brooklyn Paul who I'm sure they would take.

With OG.. its the KD situation. If Kyrie does jet again, does KD want to stay in Brooklyn next year? Would teams give up assets for OG now when they can hoard them and wait for KD's situation in the summer?
                                I see it different.The nets have to be good they gave away all their picks to put together this team. If I'm the nets FVV makes the most sense to bring in to replace kyrie. They need win now players and they need to be good incase KD bolts as well. Brooklyn seems like a place fred would easily take a next contract from and he will cost less then kyrie. If I'm nets I'm firmly looking at FVV and them and the raps can find a 3rd team to send the assets Toronto's way.

Basketball sense it still is a really good team. Fred can play off ball of KD, simmions can ball handle more since taking away possesions from fred is more palatable then kyrie and Simmons can take the lead guard defensive matchup that have been giving fred trouble. That team could easily come out of the East.
                                Last edited by bertarapsfan; Fri Feb 3, 2023, 07:56 PM.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X