Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    JV needs to have a huge game.

Also 2Pat needs to play to stretch the floor. Don't think Monroe would be comfortable on the perimeter.
    Casey doesn't match up

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Casey needs to use 2Pats to draw Drummond or Monroe out. Most likely won't and it'll be Amir + JV, JV gets benched Hayes comes in with 2Pats and Amir at C. If Detroit pounds it inside it'll be a close game. Without JV Drummond and Monroe will own the glass.
      wait, so hayes at SF??

Comment

I hope we win. If not, that's going to suck.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
          wait, so hayes at SF??
          Casey will bring in Hayes with 2Pats instead of TH. Hell probably try TH first since that is the rotation but eventually use Hayes and pair him with 2Pats. Its about keeping the hockey lines intact not common sense

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            I'm going to be courtside tonight!!!
            I would love to hear your comments afterwards! This should be a battle. Oh, and take a look and see what Chuck Hayes is doing during time outs.

Comment

I'll tweet as much as I can @thead84
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Easy win
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

This game is going to be tough. Detroit is going to come out with something to prove. The Raps absolutely humiliated them on their home court. We cocked that joint back and banged on 'em.

Comment

Agree should be a really tough one tonight. Any word on DD?
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Nop. Casey loves to leave answers to questionable players to the last minutes or pre-game interview.

DeRozan is recovering from a torn left adductor longus tendon. He is nearing a return and is questionable to play Monday against the Pistons.

Comment

Not so far. I would guess he returns against Atlanta on Friday. Even twelve or fifteen minutes would cheer on the troops against the current leading team in the East. We do not need him against Philly.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Nop. Casey loves to leave answers to questionable players to the last minutes or pre-game interview.
                          I personally think he'll play today. I think he'd rather get the rust off on Detroit than vs ATL. I'll be really shocked if he misses both.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Correction I thought we played ATL after the Piston. He'll probably come back against Philly.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Correction I thought we played ATL after the Piston. He'll probably come back against Philly.
                              Wouldn't be a bad warmup for him.
                              OG is our king

Comment

I hope he's back today. Give him a bit of time to feel comfy, do the same in Philly, and then start him in ATL.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X