Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Tony Parker.

Hate that shot because it's way too predictable and i don't think Lowry is comfortable with that shot. They should've set up something else. Like Amir rolling to the hoop or something.
    DeMar DeRozan & Kyle Lowry Full Combined Highligh…: http://youtu.be/lzfT1GKV-gE
    4 min mark.

Looked pretty comfortable there. Last night shot was a lot less contested as well. His also going left. He loves to get shots off going left.

If your a guard in the league or even in college you have to have that shot in your repertoire in today's game.

Man that last highlight clip really made me miss DD
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
      But that's the thing, he really wasn't our best player.

One of the reasons the hawks are so successful right now is the understanding that the best player will be dictated by the game and by what type of shots the defence is allowing. Casey would appear to give the impression that the best player is lowry with a few exceptions based on situation. He doesn't let the game dictate that.

Our best player was the 7 footer shooting 93%. If we want our best player taking that shot then we need to look at who's playing well in that game.

Until we have a truly undeniably elite closer then its the hot hand should be shooting.
      yep. lowry is great. but hes no lillard.

Comment

But that's the thing, he really wasn't our best player.

One of the reasons the hawks are so successful right now is the understanding that the best player will be dictated by the game and by what type of shots the defence is allowing. Casey would appear to give the impression that the best player is lowry with a few exceptions based on situation. He doesn't let the game dictate that.

Our best player was the 7 footer shooting 93%. If we want our best player taking that shot then we need to look at who's playing well in that game.

Until we have a truly undeniably elite closer then its the hot hand should be shooting.
        Was Lowry not just the player of the month in the east? To me Lowry is the best PG in the east. Is also one of the clutches PG in the league. Was Chauncey Billups always the best player on the court? No, but he always took the big shots. Chauncey also nicknamed Kyle Lowry as "Little Big Shot" btw.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Was Lowry not just the player of the month in the east? To me Lowry is the best PG in the east. Is also one of the clutches PG in the league. Was Chauncey Billups always the best player on the court? No, but he always took the big shots. Chauncey also nicknamed Kyle Lowry as "Little Big Shot" btw.
          sorry but since when has lowry ever been clutch?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            sorry but since when has lowry ever been clutch?
            This can't be a serious question?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

This can't be a serious question?
              well it is. there are a lot of players who have been deemed 'clutch' in various capacities in the league, but i dont ever recall lowry being one of them.

Comment

• I trust Lowry's step backs over his drives in game deciding situations. I dunno why he insists on driving every damn time

Comment

• Lowry from the left side is actually not all that great.

http://on.nba.com/1zXN7ZD
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Lowry from the left side is actually not all that great.

http://on.nba.com/1zXN7ZD
                    really disappointing that hes 5/20 from the corner too.

Comment

I agree he is the best player on the team and he is in the top echelon of PG in the east. Even the best have off nights, but they're the best based on what they do over a season and not in any single game. If that were the case TRoss would be our MVP.

Is Lebron always the best player on the floor? No. Is he the best in the league? Yea probably. Does he always take the last shot or does he find the hot hand and make a good basketball play?

Please don't ever use a nickname to back up an argument again... It makes you look a little desperate for a case

And like DanH posted, there are numbers to back it up.

Comment

I agree he is the best player on the team and he is in the top echelon of PG in the east. Even the best have off nights, but they're the best based on what they do over a season and not in any single game. If that were the case TRoss would be our MVP.

Is Lebron always the best player on the floor? No. Is he the best in the league? Yea probably. Does he always take the last shot or does he find the hot hand and make a good basketball play?

Please don't ever use a nickname to back up an argument again... It makes you look a little desperate for a case

And like DanH posted, there are numbers to back it up.
                        Is it a coincidence the Gay passed to Amir in the corner and was promptly traded.

Comment

Working...
                        X