Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    It pays to have a coach groomed by Popovich
    Having 2.5 All Stars on your roster helps too. Also that they have a veteran team. Definitely like what they are doing over in ATL.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      As long as it's not Mike Brown
      Brown is a fantastic coach. It's LeBron who sucks....

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        The part of my quote you didn't include stated I wasn't singling you out and was talking in general.
        I know, but you quoted me to begin with, so while you're not singling me out, I figure you're at least including me, no?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          I know, but you quoted me to begin with, so while you're not singling me out, I figure you're at least including me, no?
          Well if you're part of that group of people stating a win was a win but now stating that the losses don't really count because DeRozan was missing then, yes, you are included.

Comment

Well if you're part of that group of people stating a win was a win but now stating that the losses don't really count because DeRozan was missing then, yes, you are included.
            Well I did say "a win is a win", fair enough. But you quoted me saying how I think we're better with Demar, and how I'm not worried about the loss. Never said losses don't count. Big difference. Soo I guess I'm not included?

Comment

• can we just take a break and talk about how much Cleveland is going to be 8th
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                can we just take a break and talk about how much Cleveland is going to be 8th
                That's not happening
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Well I did say "a win is a win", fair enough. But you quoted me saying how I think we're better with Demar, and how I'm not worried about the loss. Never said losses don't count. Big difference. Soo I guess I'm not included?
                  Put yourself in whatever group you want.

The point was homers can't have their cake and eat it too.

Comment

Put yourself in whatever group you want.

The point was homers can't have their cake and eat it too.
                    Ok, so I'm a homer for thinking Demar makes us a better team? Fascinating.

Mmmm cake.

Comment

Mmmm cake.
                      Did you miss the place where I said, "Of course Raptors are better with DeRozan."

You're picking fights here, Joey. I kindly ask you to piss off.

Comment

Did you miss the place where I said, "Of course Raptors are better with DeRozan."

You're picking fights here, Joey. I kindly ask you to piss off.
                        Seriously? Piss off? Man oh man, is that really necessary? You quote me saying I'm on a slippery slope. I ask for clarity, and then point out where perhaps you missed my point, and I'm picking a fight? Nice mcHAPPY.

Comment

• When people post sayings Raps are great because they beat a Memphis team missing a bunch of players or a Washington team missing beal then I find it interesting a number of those same people posting saying Raps are still great even though they lost without DeRozan.

Why is the issue of missing players only an excuse when the Raptors are missing the player?

*and with that I wipe my hands clean of discussion*

Comment

Seriously? Piss off? Man oh man, is that really necessary? You quote me saying I'm on a slippery slope. I ask for clarity, and then point out where perhaps you missed my point, and I'm picking a fight? Nice mcHAPPY.
                            You've made this entire discussion about you.

Not once did I single you out.

I used your statement as a spring board to another point.

I've since gone it of my way to clarify that I didn't mean to single you out and that I agree raps are better with derozan.

You keep bringing it back to you.

It isn't about you.

it is about the flip flopping on importance of missing players when it it Toronto versus not toronto.

Comment

Mmmm cake.
                              Playing Portal too much Joey?
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Playing Portal too much Joey?
                                The cake is a lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X