X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Hahaha if GLF says so, I'll do it, but the bet's for a week.
    That might just be what I have you do. It's gonna be painful seeing Bargnani on my screen all week anytime you comment on the forum though lol.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Aww come on dude make it interesting.

Make him put up an avatar of Bargnani for 2 weeks
    Lol that's a good one. If we lose I'm gonna need help thinking of something for him to do

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post

Hahaha if GLF says so, I'll do it, but the bet's for a week.

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    It isn't the passing. Atlanta can pass it around but also attacks the interior against poor defenses. Very Spurs like. They don't settle for jumpers if they can attack the basket.
    Their shots are not chucks, they execute their shots. Even their 20% 3pt Shooters are gonna nail it with the passing...

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Okay you got it. I'll take the bet lol. If they win I'll be so happy that I won't have you do anything

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Okay, you want to take the bet instead of Superjudge?

If Raps win, you have to have "I am too negative and I need to be more positive! All hail Scraptor!"

If Raps lose, you get to pick something for me.

First one to take the bet gets it and we're on for Friday. Sig lasts one week.
    Okay you got it. I'll take the bet lol. If they win I'll be so happy that I won't have you do anything

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    I would bet anyone we lose. Maybe I was exaggerating with the whole getting blown out thing but we are for sure losing tomorrow. I just don't see how we beat Atlanta with the defense we've been playing for the last couple of weeks. It's that bad.
    Okay, you want to take the bet instead of Superjudge?

If Raps win, you have to have "I am too negative and I need to be more positive! All hail Scraptor!"

If Raps lose, you get to pick something for me.

First one to take the bet gets it and we're on for Friday. Sig lasts one week.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Demar looked good and I'm glad we won but after watching this game we are going to get blown out on Friday. I am so certain of that. Our defense is just horrible. So think about this defense against the best passing team and a team that has some really good shooters and an amazing one in Korver. Open look after open look. Get ready boys cause Friday is gonna be a long night.
    It isn't the passing. Atlanta can pass it around but also attacks the interior against poor defenses. Very Spurs like. They don't settle for jumpers if they can attack the basket.

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    We beat the 76ers. Yay?

Still a lot that I didn't like to see. Have to see where we are at after a few more games with DD back in the lineup.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I'll sig bet you the Raps beat Atlanta.

Loser has to sport a sig that says "[the winner, you or me] is the greatest basketball mind in history", for one week (until Jan 23rd).
    I would bet anyone we lose. Maybe I was exaggerating with the whole getting blown out thing but we are for sure losing tomorrow. I just don't see how we beat Atlanta with the defense we've been playing for the last couple of weeks. It's that bad.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    What would it take to get a player like Avery Bradley? perfect backup PG IMO. Can play the 2 too!
    Celtics have one guy that can reasonably dribble, pass and shoot and you want to take that away.Next best guard is KO.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Demar looked good and I'm glad we won but after watching this game we are going to get blown out on Friday. I am so certain of that. Our defense is just horrible. So think about this defense against the best passing team and a team that has some really good shooters and an amazing one in Korver. Open look after open look. Get ready boys cause Friday is gonna be a long night.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    raps gonna get smoked next game
    I'll sig bet you the Raps beat Atlanta.

Loser has to sport a sig that says "[the winner, you or me] is the greatest basketball mind in history", for one week (until Jan 23rd).

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
    Weed smoke I can live with. Crack smoke is something I cannot abide. Need that "puff puff pass" offense, like we had in the 1st quarter. Not that methamphetamine ish that we saw throughout the rest of the game. Ross needs to roll a joint & get Zen-like.
    If the effort is low, Hansborogh's cocaine might be needed....

Leave a comment:

• godkingleonidas
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    raps gonna get smoked next game
    Weed smoke I can live with. Crack smoke is something I cannot abide. Need that "puff puff pass" offense, like we had in the 1st quarter. Not that methamphetamine ish that we saw throughout the rest of the game. Ross needs to roll a joint & get Zen-like.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X