Game #38: Philadelphia 76ers 84 - Toronto Raptors 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    If Ujiri thinks as you do, why doesn't he fire Casey, since JV is the future of the franchise and Casey is not?

Or maybe Masai is brain dead also for allowing Casey to pull this shit and damage JV's development.
    If JV develops into a defensively anchor and this persists then I'm sure Casey is out the door

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      If Ujiri thinks as you do, why doesn't he fire Casey, since JV is the future of the franchise and Casey is not?

Or maybe Masai is brain dead also for allowing Casey to pull this shit and damage JV's development.
      masai is just cautious. probably why we haven't seen any major changes yet

Comment

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
        If JV develops into a defensively anchor and this persists then I'm sure Casey is out the door
        i don't see JV becoming an anchor defensively in this system

Comment

How can JV possibly develop into a defensive anchor with Casey ruining his development?
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Casey is what is stopping JV from being the next Shaq
            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              I worry about DeRozan returning; not because of DeRozan in any way, but rather the fact that it gives DC another name to utilize in his ISO-heavy game-planning, which will further minimize the amount of inside-out basketball the Raptors play.

The Raptors, both overall and individually, play so much better when they share the ball and establish an interior game. It also makes them so much harder to defend.
              I would like to add Im worried thag we are just waiting for DD to be our saviour.

I give the dude a lot of flak, but we do need him. However, he is no saviour, the defense and offense wont magically improve to a league best when he returns.

The issues the Raptors are facing are much deeper than getting DD back

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                Nah man Olajuwon.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                  You're not being serious?...or are you?

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    I miss Horns.....
                    I'm hornsy...
                    OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                      I'm hornsy...
                      Hehe, I meant the system.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        I would like to add Im worried thag we are just waiting for DD to be our saviour.

I give the dude a lot of flak, but we do need him. However, he is no saviour, the defense and offense wont magically improve to a league best when he returns.

The issues the Raptors are facing are much deeper than getting DD back
                        You may not realize this, but the offence IS league best.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                          i don't see JV becoming an anchor defensively in this system
                          If he was left a the final factor on every play because of how simple are defence has been to penetrate he could look more effective. His reaction time to what he knows he should do and when he does it are evidently still lagging but that will improve imo. He will become a better defensive stopper with time. There was at least 3 blocks he could have had on Jennings penetration if he had stepped up instead of recede to the restricted. It's on Casey to teach...

Comment

If he was left a the final factor on every play because of how simple are defence has been to penetrate he could look more effective. His reaction time to what he knows he should do and when he does it are evidently still lagging but that will improve imo. He will become a better defensive stopper with time. There was at least 3 blocks he could have had on Jennings penetration if he had stepped up instead of recede to the restricted. It's on Casey to teach...
                            If he *wasn't * left as the final factor on every play..

Comment

If we lose, can I play this song for 10 hours? Please??????

Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                                masai is just cautious. probably why we haven't seen any major changes yet
                                He is cautious but he did hitch his wagon to DC last May. He could have gone in a different direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X