Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Booing him was fun. Good times.

Anyone who's ever booed Mo-Pete doesn't deserve to enter a single character into this forum. No offense.

Comment

Awesome news! Raptors finally have an ex NBA player talking about their games. Ex Raptor too.

Btw, Mike, Prague. Mo Pete is your fav player of all time??? why? lol
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Awesome news! Raptors finally have an ex NBA player talking about their games. Ex Raptor too.

Btw, Mike, Prague. Mo Pete is your fav player of all time??? why? lol
        Yeah I ask that to myself pretty often too lol. Dunno, childhood memories of everything basketball. Destroying my brother on NBA Live 0X all the time with him. The crazy shots he made. I have no good reason and I don't need one. He's my favourite childhood player at least and has a special place in my basketball heart.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
          Eff you Mo Pete! You really suck man! ... I've being studying all week long for big exam tomorrow morning and out of nowhere you, my favourite player all-time, have to show up out of nowhere and debut on television for the first time. Against the crappy 76ers of Philadelphia! Why, bro? Why do you have to come out the middle of nowhere and mess up my pre-exam sleep? How am I supposed to write the test well now? Going to bed at 4am again. Geez man ... if you at least warned me. Hate you!
          I'd say this counts as booing....

Comment

Comment

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I'd say this counts as booing....
                Nah ... can't count that one lol ... I'm staying up to watch a game against the sixers for his debut, over sleeping well for a tough uni exam. Long anti-rant summarized

Comment

Predict Matt Devlin won't shut up and let Mo Pete talk the entire broadcast

Comment

Predict Matt Devlin won't shut up and let Mo Pete talk the entire broadcast
                    He'll fake laugh at everything he says like a little fan girl

Comment

Anyone remember this?

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...urn_to_to.html

Comment

Hopefully he can live up to the award winning broadcast tradition of TSN basketball coverage. As long as he doesn't fart on air he'll be fine.
                        Even if he does fart on the air he'll be fine. He is working with Rod Black after all.

Comment

You never need a reason to post this but I think this hiring is a pretty good reason

Comment

Now they just gotta change the TSN Raptors intro theme music.
                            A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Ahhh I love MoPete. I have no idea how he'll do long term but he can't be any worse than Leo.

Comment

Onions baby Onions
                                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X