Game #49 - Raptors at Kings. Jan 25, 2023 @ 10:00pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post

The funniest threads are when the Raptors get behind big, early, but somehow make a miraculous comeback to for the surprise win late in the game.

That happened a lot more when Lowry was around. We still make the comebacks this year, but we don’t actually win anymore.
    I love the constant overreactions in the live thread.

Comment

Daddy Flynn not one of the sharpest tool in the shed…at least try to do spell check when tweeting what’s on your mind. Gary ain’t Asian….I agree though, he is an Assassin

He is the second coming of Lavar.

Imagine we get one of the Balls.

Lavar/ Eric and Gary Senior hanging around courtside….

no doubt the three amigo fathers would tackle Shannon Sharpe if he ever comes to town lol.
      Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Wed Jan 25, 2023, 07:25 PM.

Comment

The funniest threads are when the Raptors get behind big, early, but somehow make a miraculous comeback to for the surprise win late in the game.

That happened a lot more when Lowry was around. We still make the comebacks this year, but we don’t actually win anymore.
        The 30 point comeback against the Mavs and Lowry taking over will forever be iconic.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

We need some Raptor Republicans to stay up real late and fill up this live thread. I like reading them in the morning for games I had to miss.
          That's a job for guys on the Left coast....

Comment

I know what you mean. The best threads are from games where you read it all the next day and posters are crapping all over the team and declaring it's over in the 2Q before a big comeback.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

I know what you mean. The best threads are from games where you read it all the next day and posters are crapping all over the team and declaring it's over in the 2Q before a big comeback.
              Used to be this forum is popping but I guess the losing and knowing that this team is basically stuck in neutral may have turn off some of the casuals….who’s left are the same usual suspects who quarrel between each other defending their biases, me included lol.

Comment

ESPN match up predictor favors the Kings 64% to 36% for the Raps.

Kings with a home record of 16-10

They averaged 120 ppg (highest in the West)….defense of Nick Nurse is going to be tested once again

Lets see how VanVleet can stop Fox at the Point of Attack where he has struggled at this level of his career.

Comment

Hard to pull away from Nets Sixers to watch Raps Kings

Comment

Sac is 3rd in the West, they are no longer a pushover.
                    Fox and Sabonis are not great matchups for us.

Comment

jfc
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I know it’s been said before but Scottie’s vision is elite

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

jfc
                          Kinda weird thing to tweet out.
                          Is this some recent hire manning the fort for the late night game?

"5 of the 7 charges against Davis were dismissed, relating to assaultive conduct. The Family ACD applies to 2 remaining counts: Endangering the Welfare of a Child and Criminal Mischief in the 4th Degree."
                          Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Jan 25, 2023, 11:26 PM.

Comment

What a momentum swing….up by 6 then Pascal missed an easy lay up. Dunk the fucking ball ! Hate when he lays it up.

Comment

When I squint at Huerter in his headband, I see Bibby

Comment

Monte McNair so far great work in changing the make up of this Sac team

Sabonis/ Huerter and Mike Brown

Comment

Working...
                                X