No announcement yet.

Game #49 - Raptors at Kings. Jan 25, 2023 @ 10:00pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect team for an Iso Pascal to dominate…no Kings could stop the pirouette

Comment

Wow. What a smart, unselfish play by Scottie to find Boucher there. Damn he is something else. (Infinite possibilities.)

Team looks good tonight since I tuned in in the third.

Comment

Scottie is having the best 5 5 and 8 game I’ve ever seen

Comment

i actually enjoyed watching this team play without pascal, og, and fred on the floor

Comment

What a horrid game for Sabonis

Comment

Sacramento blitzed and trapped the shortest guy on the court leading to a turnover and breakaway

Kings are however not there yet in the league of Boston who does this in the playoffs consistently

Comment

pascal had the whole left side open but he still went middle i don’t understand what they teach on the raptors

Comment

This Raps squad is getting DESTROYED tonight. Utterly outclassed. No way we come back to win this.

(for the morning crowd)

Comment

Having Scottie relegated as a spot up shooter is cringeworthy

win is a win though all that matters and the value of VanVleet is steady to get us a FRP bonus

Comment

pascal, og and fred have talent but everytime i watch them it’s bad basketball even when they do well and score

that’s my beef solid win beginning to end

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        What a horrid game for Sabonis
                        Hard to hate on him given how well they've been performing overall and where he's got them in the standings given he's been doing all this playing through a broken finger...

But his turnover numbers over the last many games have been ... eyebrow raising...

Comment

Comment

No beam tonight

Comment

Beating the no.3 team who tops in PPG in the West is a feat…..well done

sorry team tank….the night watchers jinx your crusade for one night

Comment

They must have been saving this one up. Well, it’s better than mine. Well played

Comment

Working...
                                X