So.. Who thinks we'll beat the Hawks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.. Who thinks we'll beat the Hawks?

We beat them twice already, once even without Demar. But obviously since then they are one of the hottest teams , if not THE hottest team in the NBA.

Discuss..
    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Personally I think it's going to be a great game and I actually think we will win even though given our recent play, we haven't been that good.
    Indeed ATL wants revenge and what better time than now?
    Still think we are like the hawk killers ( or at least would love to believe that )

Comment

I have two sig bets that we'll beat them and waiting on a third with Superjudge.

Atlanta is playing very well but they are about to see what happens when an unstoppable force meets Chuck Hayes.

Comment

Well, the Raps are *checks vegasinsider.com* favoured(!) -2.5. So yeah, there's a chance.
        @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

TeamEd wrote: View Post
          Well, the Raps are *checks vegasinsider.com* favoured(!) -2.5. So yeah, there's a chance.
          I guess that's due to the results of their last two meetings?

Comment

If they compete and play with energy like the way they did against Portland. They're going to win this game. If they continue to play non chalant, lackadaisical like the way they've been playing since the Portland game. They're going to lose.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Me. I do.

Comment

Atlanta is playing so well it is hard to say we have had good starts lately and shown slippage cannot afford to this against a team playing as well as the hawks need to keep care of the ball as well.

Comment

Gotta stop DMC. He's been super hot as of late, putting up big nights. Korver is also important, but we have guys that can gaurd there. Ross needs to show me tomorrow.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                    I guess that's due to the results of their last two meetings?
                    Nop. DD is back. Bookies believe we are good offensive and mediocre defensive team w/ DD back.

Comment

The pressure is on the Hawks. Though they are playing much better than the Raps currently they probably want to beat the Raps badly in this one....having been beat twice already and maintain their lead. The Raps come out fired up and the Hawks double clutch. Haha...mr. positive here today.

Comment

I like their chances.. but I also liked their chances against Charlotte and Detroit. So I've become jaded. Will have to say nope, not happening.

Comment

I was waiting for the game thread but this will do. I was wondering what the Hawks mindset is. Is it "we're on fire, we can beat anyone" or is it like us playing the Bulls this year, "we're doing great but that's the team we just can't beat". Great match up. Seems like a cheezy answer but I just want a good game (but I'll still feel gross if the raps lose)

Comment

We need to

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              I was waiting for the game thread but this will do. I was wondering what the Hawks mindset is. Is it "we're on fire, we can beat anyone" or is it like us playing the Bulls this year, "we're doing great but that's the team we just can't beat". Great match up. Seems like a cheezy answer but I just want a good game (but I'll still feel gross if the raps lose)
                              Yeah.. Couldn't wait till tomorrow hehe

And I truely hope we are to the Hawks what the bulls are to us

Comment

Working...
                              X