X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primer wrote: View Post
    My prediciton.

Raps up by 10 points at half.
    Completely blow the lead in the 3rd, all tied up going into the 4th.
    We go into full iso Lou mode for the 4th. If Lou is hot, we win, if he's not, we lose.

That was easy since that's how we've played the last 15 games or so.
    Spoiler Alerts

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      well, a lot of money are going on the total over.... that means we'll lose.

By the way, we're already dogs in the bookies.. people are betting hard on hawks tonight too. No surprise here.
      they did raise it from 207 to 208.5 though. bookies are getting scarrreeeeed!

Comment

My prediciton.

We go into full iso Lou mode for the 4th. If Lou is hot, we win, if he's not, we lose.

Hard to disagree with the first 3 qtrs scenario and partially the 4th....except that DD wasnt around for the 15 games and he is back now so likely he gets first choice on the iso-ing....and destroys all the goodwill he picked up in the last game!! Wished they mixed it up going inside to JV as well.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          Hard to disagree with the first 3 qtrs scenario and partially the 4th....except that DD wasnt around for the 15 games and he is back now so likely he gets first choice on the iso-ing....and destroys all the goodwill he picked up in the last game!! Wished they mixed it up going inside to JV as well.
          i think DD has a tendency to start driving more in the 4th to get calls which would be great. i have no stat to back this up though.

Comment

My prediciton.

I'm sure Lowry will start chucking too.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

DeMar actually played in both games against them
              Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                i think DD has a tendency to start driving more in the 4th to get calls which would be great. i have no stat to back this up though.
                DD on the whole has 56/273 (just under 20%) shots classified as driving shots, and he draws 8.1 FTA/36 minutes.

In the 4th, he has 8/56 shots classified as driving shots (about 14%), and he draws 13.1 FTA per 36 minutes. Hard to say if they come from drives or not, but he definitely gets to the line, even if he gets less shots from driving.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  DD on the whole has 56/273 (just under 20%) shots classified as driving shots, and he draws 8.1 FTA/36 minutes.

In the 4th, he has 8/56 shots classified as driving shots (about 14%), and he draws 13.1 FTA per 36 minutes. Hard to say if they come from drives or not, but he definitely gets to the line, even if he gets less shots from driving.
                  wait so thats this seasons total? hes shot 56 times in the 4th and only drove 8 times?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Me. I do.
                    Is it too late to change my mind?

I don't think they're gonna win.

Comment

Thank god I didn't put money on this. So disappointing. Bah.

I guess I need to return to my natural pessimism lol

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        We can win if:

1) Our bigs are hyper efficient as usual
                        2) Casey pulls head from backside and plays JV 30+ minutes
                        3) GV plays <12 minutes
                        4) Lou plays <20 minutes
                        Lol none of these things happened and we lost by 21...

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Well, I really want the guy here..... he's such a glove fit for us.... basically a younger version of JJ with a 3
                          I like Carroll

I just want to point out he's actually a year older than JJ. Carroll's just a late bloomer.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                            I think the Hawks blow us out. 112-98. Not as close as the score suggests. Unless we somehow play like an nba team in the first Q, we will be playing from behind all game.
                            Pretty close.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              wait so thats this seasons total? hes shot 56 times in the 4th and only drove 8 times?
                              Only took a shot off a drive 8 times. Getting fouled on a drive doesn't show up.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

oops
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X