No announcement yet.

Game #50 - Raptors at Warriors. Jan 27, 2023 @ 10:00pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed to involve Scottie more towards the end there. Too much Freddie to Pascal and back. Pascal is tired

Comment

• They're really going to wait till the last game of this roadtrip to make a decision whether to sell or not huh?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Curry is an arrogant loser too, celebrates and dances after every single shot or layup? So obnoxious.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          They're really going to wait till the last game of this roadtrip to make a decision whether to sell or not huh?
          No OG. Gotta wait for him to come back and evaluate
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Great tank game

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              Great tank game
              Great insight, thanks for your contribution.

Comment

• the first half gsw made the raptors respect the back door then shot them to death

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

No OG. Gotta wait for him to come back and evaluate
                  That's the management's fault too.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hope anyone that still thinks Scottie can’t play PG watched this game. Got a lot of run as the primary ball handler and it was his best stretch of the game.

Got his but was making great passes, there were a few that ended up in misses so he easily could’ve finished with 7-8 assists tonight

Comment

• Nick Nurse partially to blame too, his unwillingness to develop the bench with more minutes early in the season means he has nothing to go to now. They were all tired out there......

Comment

• Offensively, the top players on this team(Siakam, Fred, Trent) play selfish basketball. Defensively, they don't play hard enough. That's why they are where they are in the standings. A lot of them are playing for stats.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Great insight, thanks for your contribution.
                          I mean it was

Super fast, lots of transition points, our guys mostly played well (outside of Pascal’s shooting), GSW was entertaining, bunch of highlights and we lost

Comment

• Great game from Precious, Barnes and Fred. Nearly 40 minutes for starters. Nurse will try to win no matter what so Masai and Bobby need to make a decision for him.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                              Curry is an arrogant loser too, celebrates and dances after every single shot or layup? So obnoxious.
                              They’ve done that shit for years. No class organization despite all the titles. Can’t wait until they fade back into another 3 decades of irrelevance.

Comment

• They tried..but 2 many hiccups, blown coverage, lay ups, not boxing out, open 3s, penetration.
                                It's tough when players are playing individually, I hope u watch what the difference between Warriors and Raptors was.
                                Raptors have no communication, body language is awful, back and forth with each other, everyone is looking at each other.
                                I didn't watch raptors stream, but warriors..Steve Kerr don't care who u are, he got right into Steph Curry for not playing D, after that everyone picked up there game.
                                Anyway I'm counting the days to trade deadline day..this will be tough road trip, tomorrow against portland, no OG, guys played a lot of minutes.
                                Masai better do the right thing, stop playing.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X