Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors last 7 opponents

Warriors - Best team in the NBA.
    Suns - I think they won 9 of 11 or something crazy like that when the Raps played them.
    Hornets - Won 3-4 straight games when the Raps played them.
    Celtics - W
    Pistons - Won 8 of 9 when the Raps played them.
    Sixers - W
    Hawks - Won 12 straight games.

Not an excuse its a FACT. Raps have ran into some real good/hot teams the last 2 weeks or so. 5 of those games were without their best scorer. Plus, they're not getting much from Ross. Amir's inconsistency continues to be an issue. Patterson slumping. And Lowry the last 5-6 games looked burnt out.

Tonight, they play a good/solid Pelicans team. I think Raptors win and all will be good again in Raptorland.

Relax.
    Last edited by The Great One; Sun Jan 18, 2015, 12:30 PM.
    Mamba Mentality

if we get a .650 winning percentage win a round in the offseason and battle hard in the second round that's progress.

Comment

is this a real post?
      Trolling?

Toronto isnt any good man. They were for a bit, but now are right where they ought to be.

GM is terrible.

Has done ZERO since being here aside from the bargnani trade.

Players are average.

meh.

they suck

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Suns - I think they won 9 of 11 or something crazy like that when the Raps played them.
        Celtics - W
        Sixers - W

Not an excuse its a FACT. Raps have ran into some real good/hot teams the last 2 weeks or so. 5 of those games were without their best scorer. Plus, they're not getting much from Ross. Amir's inconsistency continues to be an issue. Patterson slumping. And Lowry the last 5-6 games looked burnt out.

Tonight, they play a good/solid Pelicans team. I think Raptors win and all will be good again in Raptorland.

Relax.
        So basically they can beat the bottom dwellers and most of the middle of the pack teams but struggle against good teams due to strategy and coaching.

Yup, sounds about what a few have been bitching about.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          is this a real post?
          Trolling?

Toronto isnt any good man. They were for a bit, but now are right where they ought to be.

GM is terrible.

Players are average.

meh.

they suck
          LOL. 0 - 100 real quick.

We aren't shit. We just aren't as good as what people hyped us to be. Still room for improvement to be a contender.

Like a said, right now we are a first-second round playoff team.

Comment

is this a real post?
            Trolling?

GM is terrible.

Players are average.

meh.

they suck
            Seriously? GM is terrible? You're fucked.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

is this a real post?
              Trolling?

GM is terrible.

Players are average.

meh.

they suck
              GM????????????? your crazy

We got 3 picks or something like that for bargnani
              We got a bench from Rudy
              We got Lou and a prospect in Bebe for Salmons <( whos Salmons?)
              He signed Lowry to 12M while other GMs signed people for 15m but there worth around 10M
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Celtics - W
                Sixers - W

Relax.
                Keep making up excuses for this team lmao
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I think streaks are excuses, suns, hornets, pistons and now pelicans should be wins, and we should be doing what the hawks did to us to the 76er's. other teams are adapting and we're refusing to.

Comment

Celtics - W
                    Sixers - W

Relax.

Comment

Celtics - W
                      Sixers - W

Relax.
                      we lost to a pelicans team without AD and holiday. thats not a good/solid team. thats a garbage team. this loss was probably worse than the lakers loss.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        we lost to a pelicans team without AD and holiday. thats not a good/solid team. thats a garbage team. this loss was probably worse than the lakers loss.
                        They fucking lost to the 76ers.
                        WHO LOSES TO THE 76ERS???!!!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Personally, I think this was the worst loss of the season.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Personally, I think this was the worst loss of the season.
                            we're gonna get blown out by milwaukee tomorrow for sure. gonna be putting money on the bucks.

Comment

to think that there is no need to concern ourselves is foolish. This is a slump that needs to be dealt with before the team looses major confidence in itself. Today we played 1 quarter of inspired ball and expected the other team to fold. No matter what team you are playing despite there roster deletions they will have confidence against us because

1 one we are getting predictable
                              2 we cannot sustain good defense
                              3 turnovers Kyle is starting to falter

Comment

Working...
                              X