Raptors last 7 opponents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iblastoff wrote: View Post
    we're gonna get blown out by milwaukee tomorrow for sure. gonna be putting money on the bucks.
    Not that I think it'll happen, but last time we played the bucks I put money on them, +8.5... Then we beat em by 42. I have never been more pissed at the raptors as that was the only game that killed my 11 play parlay worth over $3,000
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Not that I think it'll happen, but last time we played the bucks I put money on them, +8.5... Then we beat em by 42. I have never been more pissed at the raptors as that was the only game that killed my 11 play parlay worth over $3,000
      i didn't bet on that game, but pretty much every milwaukee game after that has made me $. its been great. don't see why its gonna stop now, especially against this joke of a team!

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        So basically they can beat the bottom dwellers and most of the middle of the pack teams but struggle against good teams due to strategy and coaching.

Yup, sounds about what a few have been bitching about.

Thanks for clearing that up.
        Nah they struggle against everybody now.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
        X