Game #40: Toronto Raptors 93 - New Orleans Pelicans 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    He should have played the Landry Fields card.

I'm serious.
    Honestly as a shake-up to give a guy a new look this isn't a half-bad idea. Better than what was

Comment

• so I didn't watch the game but is anyone still making excuses or have you guys realized this team has a lot of problems? They can't even beat the teams they are suppose to be now.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          And holi-fucking-day

F*CK

I might go on raptor strike until casey is fired
          Me too! I thank God everyday that I normally am working when they're playing because I wouldn't be able to handle what is happening right now
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Btw....JV averaging just below 6 shots/game after scoring career high against Detroit.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Btw....JV averaging just below 6 shots/game after scoring career high against Detroit.
              /casey'd

Comment

• I don't care how many more losses it takes, just fire Casey.... PLEASE.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Me too! I thank God everyday that I normally am working when they're playing because I wouldn't be able to handle what is happening right now
                  Same, was working in Edmonton as a manager and I allow my guys to stream games if they are still doing their job fixing phones. Didn't even stream this fucking game, was too busy and could not bear the FAIL

Comment

• Remember the days where the team was in every game and it seemed like they were predestined to win and we were all happy and excited even when the players where phoning in stretches of games?

Yeah.

This must be how the Pacers fans felt last year. Once a team loses a bit of confidence the self-doubt just snowballs. A lot of it is coaching, but a lot of it is just players looking more tentative and less confident out there. Winning came so easily earlier in the season that they developed bad habits like taking quarters off, or thinking you can instantly 'turn it on' and shoot your way back into a game.
                    Last edited by bryan colangelo; Sun Jan 18, 2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Remember the days where the team was in every game and it seemed like they were predestined to win and we were all happy and excited even when the players where phoning in stretches of games?

Yeah.

This must be how the Pacers fans felt last year. Once a team loses a bit of confidence the self-doubt just snowballs. A lot of it is coaching, but a lot of it is just players looking more tentative and less confident out there. Winning came so easily earlier in the season that they developed bad habits like taking quarters off, or thinking you can instantly 'turn it on' and shoot your way back into a game.
                      Yea, the turnaround this team has made is astonishing. I wish they just never played well so I wouldnt get my hopes up

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        Same, was working in Edmonton as a manager and I allow my guys to stream games if they are still doing their job fixing phones. Didn't even stream this fucking game, was too busy and could not bear the FAIL
                        Wow

There's another raps fan from Edmonton

I thought I'd never see the day lol
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Remember the days where the team was in every game and it seemed like they were predestined to win and we were all happy and excited even when the players where phoning in stretches of games?

Yeah.

Pacers lost games but they weren't suddenly a crappy defensive team. Bulls early in the season were terrible but a good defensive team. JVG might not win games but his teams play defense from day one, most defensive coaches improve defense. Casey just makes the offense terrible.

Comment

• #PleaseDoSomethingMasai
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Funny stat of the day: Despite going 3-7 in our last 10 games, Brooklyn is 2 - 8 in their last 10......we are 3-7 and have therefore INCREASED OUR LEAD! Atlantic is trash! Lol

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                Funny stat of the day: Despite going 3-7 in our last 10 games, Brooklyn is 2 - 8 in their last 10......we are 3-7 and have therefore INCREASED OUR LEAD! Atlantic is trash! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X