Game #42: Toronto Raptors 86 - Memphis Grizzlies 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    It's the NBA and any team can beat any other team in a one off game. Any one of Lowry, Lou or Ross could get hot and we could get the win. Similarly, Gasol or Conley could go cold.
    Ok fair enough.

Comment

A little ball movement and a little fight on defence and I would call this game a success. As long as there is a little light at the end of the tunnel ill be happy.

On a side note LouWill is quickly becoming my least favourite player, I don't know if its casey's system or just he's personality but on this losing skid he has become an ultra-chucker. This iso offence has gotta stop.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
        A little ball movement and a little fight on defence and I would call this game a success. As long as there is a little light at the end of the tunnel ill be happy.

On a side note LouWill is quickly becoming my least favourite player, I don't know if its casey's system or just he's personality but on this losing skid he has become an ultra-chucker. This iso offence has gotta stop.
        Agreed....especially with those end of quarter iso-Lou's - I cringe every time he attempts those

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
          Agreed....especially with those end of quarter iso-Lou's - I cringe every time he attempts those
          those haven't been going in since november lol

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            And yet it's always the last play we run - every single opponent/coach is well aware of what is going to happen....everyone will clear out, Lou will go one on one, and then shoot from Manitoba and it won't go in.........but we can't change that because we have an idiot called Dwayne Casey as our coach SMH

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
              yeah. i think it was the cleveland road game that he pretty much sunk every end of quarter iso? after that, zilch.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                Can anyone on this forum give me any reason to think that the Raptors can win this game?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Can anyone on this forum give me any reason to think that the Raptors can win this game?
                  We have some decent bigs on our team that can slow down Gasol and Randolph by committee. I would even like to see Stiemsma play tonight, in place of or beside Valanciunas; Hayes was successful in the first game, too. Our guards and wings are better, so if we stop or at least limit those two guys, we can win.

Toronto has to play much better, heads-up basketball, but if they do, I think it can happen.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                    We have some decent bigs on our team that can slow down Gasol and Randolph by committee. I would even like to see Stiemsma play tonight, in place of or beside Valanciunas; Hayes was successful in the first game, too. Our guards and wings are better, so if we stop or at least limit those two guys, we can win.

Toronto has to play much better, heads-up basketball, but if they do, I think it can happen.
                    Gasol and Randolph will be tough but Memphis has big guards and wings too. Defensively DD and JJ need to play.

Comment

Chuck Hayes will come through today.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                        Ka-why dontcha come to Toronto Kawhi???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if only.

Kawhi is the new Timmy.

Comment

Chuck frustrated the hell out of Marc Gasol last game. He was making impossible shots. If the defence from Hayes stayed the same tonight I don't think Gasol would repeat those shots. He should play in place of Hands Bro forSURE.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

If someone could throw up a link it would be great

Comment

Tyler would do better trying to guard Randolph, who is the same height and weighs only ten more pounds. But Coach Casey has him penciled in at centre most nights. Plus, I think Hans can jump higher: his rim protection the last month has been excellent.
                              Last edited by caccia; Wed Jan 21, 2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

any good links guys
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X