X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Lowry is the biggest hog holy shit

Pass for once man
    he passes more when his shot is falling consistently.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
      Moral victory?
      Hell know we're not a lottery ream no more
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• What the serious fuccccccccccccck.

Comment

• So I think i might take back being happy with this loss. We just ended the game SO bad that I don't know how I feel anymore.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• lmao reminds me when raptors were shit (still are? lmao) good teams would mess around and it looked like we could win but then in 4th opposing team would rev up and get away with it.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Lowry is the biggest hog holy shit

Pass for once man
              Like Anderson, Gay

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                I don't mind Demar 1-15, but at least have 5 RBs, 2 As, and 9 - 11 FT attempts, with Tony Allen stalking him
                Thing is, Allen was actually guarding Lowry for stretches in the 1st quarter.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Thing is, Allen was actually guarding Lowry for stretches in the 1st quarter.
                  Green checked Demar and didnt do a great job.

Comment

• Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
                    At least one of these refs has money on the game.
                    refs were solid

Comment

• Memphis knew all they needed was one good 4th quarter to win this. They play like this all the time.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Hey.....at least most of you came in expecting a loss :P

For me, it's next game! Go Raptors gooooo sucha waste of sitting in the student center and not getting on the bus cuz I thought I'd miss the game and mainly cuz it looked like we might have won!

Comment

• They play d and compete like this EVERY night, they'll win a lot more than they lose. I'm really happy w how JV is coming along. And the boys rebounded hard too. But that can't be a fleeting effort. Has to happen every night.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            What the fuck happened to our shooting? We could have won this game if we shot over 40%
                            Percentages go up when the ball is passed. Up to the coach to have a scheme. I think Casey is busy counting his money then flipping a playbook

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              lmao reminds me when raptors were shit (still are? lmao) good teams would mess around and it looked like we could win but then in 4th opposing team would rev up and get away with it.
                              12/13 season bruh

Comment

• Yea, wasted a great defensive performance by playing some horrible offense. The offense has been consistently terrible for the past 5-7 games.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X