Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Fred for Maxey… I’m sold.
    Fred is free agent.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Fred is free agent.
      Sixers have no cap space to sign him, even if Harden leaves, I believe. Have to work with us on a S&T.

Comment

Fred Van Vleet you are a Sixer
        Lol....What a Clown..
        Top 50...HAHAHA
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Philly media is a different animal. Nurse will have to be ready for that

Comment

• Hilarious he ends up in Philly. Embiid loved talking shit about Nick. Now he is going to have to wait until they flame out in the playoffs to throw him under the bus
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Fred Van Vleet you are a Sixer
              Let's hope....

Comment

Sixers have no cap space to sign him, even if Harden leaves, I believe. Have to work with us on a S&T.
                Ooh, three team double SnT, with Harden to HOU, Fred to Philly, some minor assets to Raps? Trick will be if Philly can stay below the hard cap, but if Fred is affordable relative to Harden, maybe?

Bigger deal - same thing, but Pascal goes to Philly too with Maxey and some number of picks back to us?

Meh, all seems like long shots. Pascal probably moves at the draft if anything anyway. But the Fred double SnT is fun if nothing else.
                Last edited by DanH; Mon May 29, 2023, 07:15 PM.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Philly media is a different animal. Nurse will have to be ready for that
                  Sky high expectations too. At the this point I think nothing less than a Finals appearance would appease those Philthy fans. Expectations like when Nurse got Raps job after the Kawhi trade.

Looks like we’re about to settle the “coaching doesn’t matter” debate. Lol.

Comment

Sky high expectations too. At the this point I think nothing less than a Finals appearance would appease those Philthy fans. Expectations like when Nurse got Raps job after the Kawhi trade.

Looks like we’re about to settle the “coaching doesn’t matter” debate. Lol.
                    Making past second round will be enough for Philly

Comment

Making past second round will be enough for Philly
                      Embiid won't survive till the playoffs.

Get ready for close to 40 minutes a game buddy.

I can see the possibility of Harden leaving to Houston cause there bound to be clashes with Nurse. Harden mostly wants to have the green light at shooting & not worry about playing defense.

Seems FVV is amicable to join NN in Philly or just flexing in case the Raptors play hardball with new contract.

Seems like Philly much like the Raptors need better shooters & playing better defense.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I can see the possibility of Harden leaving to Houston cause there bound to be clashes with Nurse. Harden mostly wants to have the green light at shooting & not worry about playing defense.

Seems FVV is amicable to join NN in Philly or just flexing in case the Raptors play hardball with new contract.

Seems like Philly much like the Raptors need better shooters & playing better defense.

If Philly’s objective is to get a shooter and a defender, VanVleet is not their man. They are way better off keeping Harden. Although Harden would rather go to Houston instead.

Otherwise, I would be ecstatic if they do a SnT with us and we get Maxey in return.

let them fix a 29 year old VanVleet who’s shooting and defense are both on a decline, that’s their problem LOL.

after all VanVleet was the only Raptor who took time to congratulate his former coaches. That chain/ that link hat binds both NN and VanVleet just can’t be broken.

Comment

Nurse will handle Embiid like he handled Kawhi. Same with Harden if he is back.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Nurse will handle Embiid like he handled Kawhi. Same with Harden if he is back.
                            Different situation.

Kawhi was given the ball and told to run with it from day 1. Nurse handled him with kid's glove and that ain't gonna work with Embiid. Embiid needs to be challenged but not pressed too much in the process or mentally he would break. Over time Kawhi also developed a relationship with Lowry that was strained at the beginning but blossomed at the end and Lowry who was the vocal leader made sure the team did what they were supposed to do.

The only kind of a relationship that was even close to that for Embiid was with Jimmy Butler.

Comment

Different situation.

Kawhi was given the ball and told to run with it from day 1. Nurse handled him with kid's glove and that ain't gonna work with Embiid. Embiid needs to be challenged but not pressed too much in the process or mentally he would break. Over time Kawhi also developed a relationship with Lowry that was strained at the beginning but blossomed at the end and Lowry who was the vocal leader made sure the team did what they were supposed to do.

The only kind of a relationship that was even close to that for Embiid was with Jimmy Butler.
                              Embiid is the reigning MVP and 2 x scoring title winner. He'll be handled with the same kid gloves which Kawhi was.

Comment

• Would Jaylen Brown be a more effective player if the offense is more designed for him and he is elevated to be the No.1 option?

Playing behind the shadows of Tatum may just be stunting his growth. After all he is only 26 years old.

Interesting what Boston will do with him, Sign and Trade or keep him. Trade him after a year when he is eligible to be move after a new contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X