Everything 2023 Off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Articles from last year suggested Jama is the heir apparent to Steve Kerr. Maybe he’s already set and doesn’t care about looking around.
    With Myers stepping down I wonder if Kerr wants to get back to management and move up. He has that opportunity now.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

With Myers stepping down I wonder if Kerr wants to get back to management and move up. He has that opportunity now.
      I hope so. Kerr sucked as an exec with the Suns. And Steph can’t last forever… Myers probably saw the writing on the wall and left while his reputation was on a high. He can say he left while Dubs are technically still reigning champs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

On the bright side, most of the candidates rumored for the Raptors are still available. Sergio, Jordi, Redick, Quinn, etc.
        Feels more and more to me like Sergio is our man.

Comment

I hope so. Kerr sucked as an exec with the Suns. And Steph can’t last forever… Myers probably saw the writing on the wall and left while his reputation was on a high. He can say he left while Dubs are technically still reigning champs.
          If he had just opted to select LaMelo instead of Wiseman in the draft, he would look more like a genius. Funny how one bad draft can change almost everything.

Comment

aka… the scraps.

Still no Jama?
            Let's look at this logically for a second. Which coach that got hired elsewhere are you so upset about not being the Raptors head coach?

I legit did not want any of these guys except for Udoka, and I don't even prefer Udoka to the guys remaining, I just wouldn't have been upset if we hired him.

So are you crying about Monty Williams and Vogel? Really?

Comment

• Forbes calling for us to blow it up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mortenj...is-summer/amp/

I don't think we should move OG but otherwise I agree with most of what he says here.

Hopefully Masai and Bobby also see the writing on the wall.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                Forbes calling for us to blow it up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mortenj...is-summer/amp/

I don't think we should move OG but otherwise I agree with most of what he says here.

Hopefully Masai and Bobby also see the writing on the wall.
                Ahhh...Forbes...the bastion of sports insight. Intriguing thought to trade our team for Portland's (sans Dame) *meant to be in pink font

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Ahhh...Forbes...the bastion of sports insight. Intriguing thought to trade our team for Portland's (sans Dame) *meant to be in pink font

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Jonathan Givony thinks Cason Wallace is our pick and he's a good Fred replacement.

Comment

• How about Fred and Pascal to the Rockets?

They sign Harden in addition and that's a very solid team that can contend.

The trade that makes it happen

Pascal and Fred to Houston

Green, Porter Jr. and 4th pick to Raptors

Not sure if it needs to be structured this way to work best, Fred could go there in a separate deal. But this is what I'm thinking.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        How about Fred and Pascal to the Rockets?

They sign Harden in addition and that's a very solid team that can contend.

The trade that makes it happen

Pascal and Fred to Houston

Green, Porter Jr. and 4th pick to Raptors

Not sure if it needs to be structured this way to work best, Fred could go there in a separate deal. But this is what I'm thinking.
                        It's basically just Pascal in the trade. Rockets can just sign Fred.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Oh wait, AND they sign Harden? They are going to have a hard time getting enough salary going out to be able to bring in all three guys in one offseason at 30M plus apiece.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I think wherever Fred goes, its far more likely to be as a Harden alternative rather than to join Harden.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Oh wait, AND they sign Harden? They are going to have a hard time getting enough salary going out to be able to bring in all three guys in one offseason at 30M plus apiece.
                              Yeah that makes sense. Would be an awful lot of salary in 3 guys

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                I think wherever Fred goes, its far more likely to be as a Harden alternative rather than to join Harden.
                                If Harden goes to the Rockets, I bet Fred signs with the Sixers. Making the Sixers the most villainous team for Raptors fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X