Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miles Plumlee Toronto Raptors Bound? Center In Exchange For Terrence Ross Rumored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill has a team option I believe.. so the Lakers could just allow him to be a free agent. Ed Davis / Tarik Black have been pretty decent and are both cheaper. They will also get Randle back next season. Hill just seems like the odd man out. With that extra cash they could go free agent shopping.

So getting him may not be too difficult.. we have expiring contracts (Landry+Bro gets it done).. but they'll want a draft pick. And that's a tough one for me. Hill only has 1 year on his contract after this one.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I like the idea of Hill, just not sure what the Lakers would want. They certainly aren't desperate to move him.
      Lakers loaded with 4s. Ed Davis, Boozer, Julius Randle and Kelly. I'm guessing it would take a second rounder and Fields going back. Well I hope so.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• We don't have the assets to trade for big name guys like Fariend, Gibson etc..
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          We don't have the assets to trade for big name guys like Fariend, Gibson etc..
          What are you talking about? We have a by his of expiring contracts, almost all of our picks and a couple young guns with talent that could potentially be parted with. We definitely have the assets, the question is only whether or not Masai wants to touch what we have going.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
            What are you talking about? We have a *bunch* of expiring contracts, almost all of our picks and a couple young guns with talent that could potentially be parted with. We definitely have the assets, the question is only whether or not Masai wants to touch what we have going.
            Fixed

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
              What are you talking about? We have a by his of expiring contracts, almost all of our picks and a couple young guns with talent that could potentially be parted with. We definitely have the assets, the question is only whether or not Masai wants to touch what we have going.
              Ok. So tell me, why would Chicago trade Gibson to TO? the team that they're trying to chase in the standings.

2. You think we can get Faried for expiring contracts?

3. Who are these "young guns" that you are talking about?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Ok. So tell me, why would Chicago trade Gibson to TO? the team that they're trying to chase in the standings.
                They wouldn't. Especially since their D has fallen off.

TRex wrote: View Post
                2. You think we can get Faried for expiring contracts?
                Denver will blow it up if they're smart.

TRex wrote: View Post
                3. Who are these "young guns" that you are talking about?
                ROSS THE BOSS. And Noguiera? I guess.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Denver will blow it up if they're smart.
                  Rumour is that if Denver can't get Brook Lopez or some other "star", they will indeed blow the whole thing up. In that scenario I bet Faried could be had for expirings and a pick, but the question is do you want to shoot now or keep your powder dry for something better. I say wait for something better.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Rumour is that if Denver can't get Brook Lopez or some other "star", they will indeed blow the whole thing up. In that scenario I bet Faried could be had for expirings and a pick, but the question is do you want to shoot now or keep your powder dry for something better. I say wait for something better.
                    Exactly. Taj is doubtful simply because of our race against Chicago, but pieces from Denver aren't out of our reach. We obviously have assets, the only question is what Masai wants to do, jump on something now or wait until the offseason.

Comment

• Everyone wanting a PF hehe.

What for? Pat's playing fine, and Hands-bro can play PF if Amir gets hurt.

Why no love for a SF?
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• psycho t shouldn't be actually playing though
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Everyone wanting a PF hehe.

Why no love for a SF?
                          Think part of it is speculating on availability in trades too. I mean, who would you target at SF that would add a decent amount of talent to this team and be worth giving up assets for? I got nothing.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Everyone wanting a PF hehe.

Why no love for a SF?
                            Because Amir's contract is expiring and he's wearing out. Only PP and TH are under contract for next season - that isn't gonna cut it.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Does everybody want to turn him into Demar. He gets criticism for his mid-range. One mid-range SG is enough.Can't players do different things. Without a floor spacer most of the guards can't drive.
                              We don't necessarily want to turn him into Demar. We want Ross to develop Demar's work ethic, so we can stop dreaming about his potential & become a useful rotation player. Demar put a lot of work every summer & showed a steady improvement EVERY year. I have not seen that with Ross. While I would not trade him for a 2nd rounder, I would not hold my breath either. Decent backup 5 (Plumlee) is what we need a lot more now than a 2 or a 3 with potential.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                psycho t shouldn't be actually playing though
                                Say that to Psycho T ... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X